drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
6:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Honestly, I don’t know where in the hell JMS found things that were as broken as they were.

It’s like he took the last rejects off someone that hobbled things together as long as they could.

My “Unicorn” was like that. I’m not sure if there was a single usable part on the saw except possibly the oil pump. It was just a mess that was not fixable. Even the stripped bolt holes were hogged out beyond recognition and an appropriate Timesert one size up from the factory hole would just fall in.

It’s a shame his talent was wasted. How in the hell he could get a saw to run, even for a short time, with the shít he used to cobble them together amazes me to this day.

Total crook. Anything with is name on it became something I wouldn’t touch any further. You just find yourself going down a rabbit hole and at the end, you’re not sure whether or not to feel worse for yourself or the guy you’re trying to help.

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ll up the ante

How about an 066 slug that had 9 thou of bore to skirt clearance?

Good thing the buyer didn’t run saw much before he caught on.

A bit of timing advance? A great stable muff mod.

Sheesh...

Last edited:

legdelimber

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ported spark screen?
Dude didn't fold back and pinch/crimp any of the wire ends on the edges of that spark screen.
Doing that keeps the wires at the sides of the screen from working out and -possibly- ending up inside the motor.

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My long gone (good riddance) 394’s key that was in possession of you know who... looked similar to that. I’m surprised he didn’t just throw out the key completely. It even had the startings of pre detonation pings on the crown edge. It was a jiffy pop special in the cut under light load. I’ll quote a famous quote that was said “the more I grind off the key the better they run..”. It’s a waste of time even talking about this guy really.

Last edited:

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry Al...
He must have gone dumpster Diving to get those parts.

He used to make those videos and he was always looking up to the sky listening for the tune. I think he was wondering and listening for the saws to blow up.

tickbitintn

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@drf256
I remember all those pics the first time you posted them.... What a flipping mess inside every one of his saws. It's amazing that they ran at all.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good point. Not sure. They just go after you and I. Forum guys.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
FABZ follows the Iron guy. Go figure. 2 peas in a pod.

redlight066

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Iron guy put some “extreme” JB in a combustion chamber Lol. For the record I do not follow but it was “recommended “ by YT. Thought I’d watch and have a laugh. Got a bigger laugh than I had expected.