And Now.......Please Read

Keith Gandy

Maxima K2 40:1 87 Pump Gas
Local time
8:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I thought so! I told the guys over on the 066/660/661 thread that u did but no one remembered

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
9:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I personally think no changes are needed very easy to navigate the site and find what I like to read great site.

zero_sum

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Liking things so far... And loving that the fact that you are looking for feedback to make it even better. Keep it going.

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was just thinking that if we had a place where we could put carb rebiulds and info that it would be helpful in the future.There are so many models out there seems like a good idea to me.Maybe a subforum in chainsaw or somethin?

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When you're a stranger faces look ugly when you're alone. Women seem wicked when you're unwanted. Streets are uneven when you're down. When you're strange, faces come out of the rain.

I like The Doors too Keith.

I was just thinking that if we had a place where we could put carb rebiulds and info that it would be helpful in the future.There are so many models out there seems like a good idea to me.Maybe a subforum in chainsaw or somethin?

I think we are gonna end up with a sub-forum for techy stuff.

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I like it. I have difficulty finding things because I'm not familiar with the forum architecture (non AS person). Mostly I just go to new posts and go from there.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I like it. I have difficulty finding things because I'm not familiar with the forum architecture (non AS person). Mostly I just go to new posts and go from there.

Click on the site banner at the top of the page. That will take you to the main page with all the different sections.

KZ1000

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
It might be good for them to put the deal of the day at the top of the page and maybe a challenge of some type or raffle for free shipping on orders.

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Click on the site banner at the top of the page. That will take you to the main page with all the different sections.
I understand that. I'm just so used to VBulletin forums. Plus I've never found a search function on any forum that was worth a crap.