Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
9:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hi Bruce ( @Gentleman ),
I bet it would be great to see a replacement coil for the 661 that allowed us to run a standard carb without having to run the M-tronic coils.

European model 661's came without M-tronic, so that coil (part number 1144 400 1301) should be the model to use

Thank you for this site, and thank you for considering my request

cgraham1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wait. What's wrong with M-tronic?

cgraham1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm interested as well.

panteliss

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
They also have the 661 laser sight available in Europe, and not here. Too dangerous in the hands of Americans.

View attachment 9120

Yeah theese lasers are super only if you cut - stolen woods in night , for the day forget it except if you put theese red sunglasses and look like the robocop , terminator or alien

Windthrown

GFY Certified!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Can these non m-tronic coils be purchased here or has to be shipped over?

Dunno. I order CDN 460 DP muffler covers here in the states no problem. Maybe its a North American distributor issue though, and they may not be stocked here.

Windthrown

GFY Certified!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Yeah theese lasers are super only if you cut - stolen woods in night , for the day forget it except if you put theese red sunglasses and look like the robocop , terminator or alien

That is what I have heard about them, but still... I mean, they are saws with friken LASERS! You have to understand the need of Americans for trendy gadgets. Add to that the fact that we cannot get them here in the states makes them even more desirable.

PS: Red sunglasses? They would be all the rage here, making them even more compelling. Looking like Arnold, Robocop or the Alien with a 661 in the woods would be right out of Hollywood. Or AxeMen with a twist. Gott'a have a laser on my 661, mang! O/w I would just be a weenie with a big ass saw.

Last edited:

panteliss

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
That is what I have heard about them, but still... I mean, they are saws with friken LASERS! You have to understand the need of Americans for trendy gadgets. Add to that the fact that we cannot get them here in the states makes them even more desirable.
If you want so much ok i can sent you one tell me for which saw the laser is the same , the base is diferent
but 100 euros + base + shiping for a nothing ?

Windthrown

GFY Certified!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
If you want so much ok i can sent you one tell me for which saw the laser is the same , the base is diferent
but 100 euros + base + shiping for a nothing ?

$100 Euros... plus mount and shipping costs. Hmmm, I was not aware that they are available for other saws. So now you are making them even more compelling.