High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

PAST 2nd Annual Mastermind Worksaws GTG October 13th & 14th

big t double

You can call me Teddy Eastwood.....
Local time
1:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
So @big t double bare back rode a horse last night. This is a gtg to remember lmao

:facepalm:

The real *s-word part was I asked Johnny Redfin to hold my beer...and the bastard drank it. Let's not forget...he rode a horse too...and it got caught up in a tomato cage and wrecked the plant.

Thanks for a good time again this year Randy and Glenda...hope to be back next year. Also thanks to joey and his wife...and I apologize, her name escapes me...for handling all the food prep. She made some damn fine baked beans. And thanks to Randy B for cookin up that jambalaya. Good *s-word right there. And I'm still not hunting no snipe...those things look dangerous. Hittin the road now and headin home. See y'all next year.

big t double

You can call me Teddy Eastwood.....
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
So @big t double bare back rode a horse last night. This is a gtg to remember lmao

The real *s-word part was I asked Johnny Redfin to hold my beer...and the bastard drank it. Let's not forget...he rode a horse too...and it got caught up in a tomato cage and wrecked the plant.

Thanks for a good time again this year Randy and Glenda...hope to be back next year. Also thanks to joey and his wife...and I apologize, her name escapes me...for handling all the food prep. She made some damn fine baked beans. And thanks to Randy B for cookin up that jambalaya. Good *s-word right there. And I'm still not hunting no snipe...those things look dangerous. Hittin the road now and headin home. See y'all next year.

breese

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I asked Johnny Redfin to hold my beer...
Just like any Biker Gathering.....
Leave the saddle bags open, cameras and helmets hanging off the bars, key in the ignition...
Just DONT leave anything to drink or eat out in the open!!
I actually had a friend that took a Bite out of a chicken sandwich and put it down to talk to someone.
When he turned back.... It was Gone...
LOL

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just like any Biker Gathering.....
Leave the saddle bags open, cameras and helmets hanging off the bars, key in the ignition...
Just DONT leave anything to drink or eat out in the open!!
I actually had a friend that took a Bite out of a chicken sandwich and put it down to talk to someone.
When he turned back.... It was Gone...
LOL
Easy Rider motorcycle rodeos are the best. Lots of fun and insanity. Those were some crazy times

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes it did, and T roller presentation was even better, costume and all.
Video?

What an amazing time.

@Mastermind

Thank you and Glenda for hosting the event. The pulled pork, slaw, beans and banana pudding were the best I've ever eaten-sincerely. This was my first trip south of the Mason-Dixie line and the hospitality was above and beyond what I had expected.

It was great to put a face to a name with many of you fellas, and there wasn't a bad one in the bunch of you.

Thanks again to all for the 288 and 395 I was gifted. A special thanks to @Onan18 @Moparmyway @Redfin for the extra efforts you put into the saws.

Looking forward to next year already.
Video or pics of saws?

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

Teddy Eastwood

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Did all the 660 clones make it through? No bottom ends let go? Thinking of getting one now to assemble with the cross cylinder. Use it on a mill see how long it go's. Have lots of large wood coming up in spring always could use another saw to just leave on the small mill.

EvilRoySlade

What’s my line?
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was really hoping we’d hear about someone doctoring a 660 case to accept a 661 cylinder for the China build.

What were the class 3 entries? Mostly just porting and chains or were there some pipes?

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just a last few pics from yesterday/last evening. David will be getting the race videos edited for classes 3, 4, 5, 6 and unlimited when we get home. And he thinks that Redbull has most or all of the China build runs in videos that he will post.
Joey (@Stihlbro) will be posting all of the race brackets when he gets home.

John Reilly teaches an impromptu class on chain filing and bar tail modification.

CBF98DDE-A7E7-4C01-A44A-9566A1396521.jpeg 55620157-E79A-437F-AB37-526BF05F50B6.jpeg C9E90F77-37B9-4C88-9E62-AAEC9CC2DFAE.jpeg 9FD78BAC-8383-4A9D-8374-6841797E4CB4.jpeg D8E73070-CC5A-4540-BF7F-5C9C656937DF.jpeg

Fruecrue

certified hand catcher
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Was he best in show or was it the Freedom Saw? LOL. Just got off the phone with Dave and I could hear the good times in his voice. Definitely need to make the trip next year.
Dave will have to let you carry the trophy and wear the get-up next year.
Great work, that saw looks excellent!