High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

PAST 2nd Annual Mastermind Worksaws GTG October 13th & 14th

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I want to thank @Onan18 @rattler and @dustinwilt68 for the ported husky 261 they surprised me with. I dunno why you guys did this for me but I really appreciate it very much. It was great putting faces to the names of the guys I hadn't met before, and seeing my old friends. This was the most memorable gtg I've been to yet. Who would have thought @big t double would have bare backed a horse and shut my fugging hand in a jeep door. Lots of good folks here

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
12:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I want to thank @Onan18 @rattler and @dustinwilt68 for the ported husky 261 they surprised me with. I dunno why you guys did this for me but I really appreciate it very much. It was great putting faces to the names of the guys I hadn't met before, and seeing my old friends. This was the most memorable gtg I've been to yet. Who would have thought @big t double would have bare backed a horse and shut my fugging hand in a jeep door. Lots of good folks here

That's very cool, about the ported gift.

Better a jeep door, than a pocket door.

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
2:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Teddy Eastwood shall be his new name [emoji28]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk