GoBigBlue1984

Bluegrass Fart Knocker...
GoldMember
Local time
9:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Randy, I didn't get to catch you before I left but thank you again for putting this on. Whoever else helped to make this happen, thanks to them. It was a blast.

Met a few guys this year that I hadn't met before.

Al flying in was cool. Mark (heimannm) was a treat.
Joe's 125 was touching......until he tripped over the Jake 064 and almost wiped out with his monstrous saw in hand.

Today, was a good day.

BrokenSVT

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It was a blast. LittleSVT enjoyed the entire trip.

It was sad seeing the sun setting over the SVTmobile, as it meant we were about to drive into it. We're still about 40 minutes from home. Made one last pit stop to stretch the legs.

Al @drf256 , it was awesome meeting you in person buddy. All you other crazy dudes who I made the acquaintance of today, you're all the best. I can't wait till next year.
IMG_20171014_172736.jpg

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
8:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Randy, I didn't get to catch you before I left but thank you again for putting this on. Whoever else helped to make this happen, thanks to them. It was a blast.

Met a few guys this year that I hadn't met before.

Al flying in was cool. Mark (heimannm) was a treat.
Joe's 125 was touching......until he tripped over the Jake 064 and almost wiped out with his monstrous saw in hand.

Today, was a good day.

See you again next year.

Same weekend.

72thing

Chain dulling master
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just wanna say how much fun I had today! I couldn't imagine meeting a nicer group of people. I got the old Contra S running pretty good, got to check out some cool saws, and ate some fine BBQ.
On top of all that, I ended up winning the ported 346xp and my brother-in-law Jake won a port job by Al.
Thanks to everybody for making my first GTG a blast! Looking forward to next year...

ajschainsaws

Axes never run out of Gas
GoldMember
Local time
2:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It was a blast. LittleSVT enjoyed the entire trip.

It was sad seeing the sun setting over the SVTmobile, as it meant we were about to drive into it. We're still about 40 minutes from home. Made one last pit stop to stretch the legs.

Al @drf256 , it was awesome meeting you in person buddy. All you other crazy dudes who I made the acquaintance of today, you're all the best. I can't wait till next year.
View attachment 92418

Great weekend you had , Randy you put on a wonderful event again
Good food , good company and good saws that's it folks awesome

That ST is a nice car that is what you call a factory hot rod it sticks too the road like c### to a blanket

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What an amazing time.

@Mastermind

Thank you and Glenda for hosting the event. The pulled pork, slaw, beans and banana pudding were the best I've ever eaten-sincerely. This was my first trip south of the Mason-Dixie line and the hospitality was above and beyond what I had expected.

It was great to put a face to a name with many of you fellas, and there wasn't a bad one in the bunch of you.

Thanks again to all for the 288 and 395 I was gifted. A special thanks to @Onan18 @Moparmyway @Redfin for the extra efforts you put into the saws.

Looking forward to next year already.

Onan18

OPE Sponsor
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Mastermind

Thank you and Ms. Glenda so much for a wonderful time. Sorry I didn't get to say goodbye in person, I looked for you before we left but I believe you were off tending to something.

It was great to see some people I have met before as well as finally getting to meet some of you in person. @drf256 @Canadian farm boy @dustinwilt68 @Redfin @Glock37 it was a real honor to meet you all.

Al, everything you did for China Girl, all I can say is wow. That thing is a blast, and I truly appreciate all of it. Thank you very much for everything my friend.

@Barneyrb dinner was far and away the best Jambalaya I have ever had the pleasure of putting a spoon into, thank you for all of the hard work sir and it was great to meet you, I look forward to getting to know you better in the future sir.

@Definitive Dave And Julia thank you for all the hard work with everything. Ms. Julia it was wonderful meeting you, thank you for keeping Dave straight for us.

The 125 Mac, wow, I am truly humbled and at a loss for words. Thank you so much to everyone and a special thanks to @Lee H and @heimannm It is an honor that I hope I can prove worthy of going forward.

I can hardly wait for next year already.

Joe

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Mastermind

Thank you and Ms. Glenda so much for a wonderful time. Sorry I didn't get to say goodbye in person, I looked for you before we left but I believe you were off tending to something.

It was great to see some people I have met before as well as finally getting to meet some of you in person. @drf256 @Canadian farm boy @dustinwilt68 @Redfin @Glock37 it was a real honor to meet you all.

Al, everything you did for China Girl, all I can say is wow. That thing is a blast, and I truly appreciate all of it. Thank you very much for everything my friend.

@Barneyrb dinner was far and away the best Jambalaya I have ever had the pleasure of putting a spoon into, thank you for all of the hard work sir and it was great to meet you, I look forward to getting to know you better in the future sir.

@Definitive Dave And Julia thank you for all the hard work with everything. Ms. Julia it was wonderful meeting you, thank you for keeping Dave straight for us.

The 125 Mac, wow, I am truly humbled and at a loss for words. Thank you so much to everyone and a special thanks to @Lee H and @heimannm It is an honor that I hope I can prove worthy of going forward.

I can hardly wait for next year already.

Joe
:clap2: