PAST 2018 spring CT GTG, April 7

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Um, newsflash, apparently oiler was fixed two years ago and I completely forgot about it lol - UNTIL now that is.

Thank-you Dan, I DO remember us talking about that little end cap at the oiler. Well, at least I do now, Lol :)

It’s ok. You’ve had a lot going on...

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Doing some food shopping today.

Gonna be a big ole pot of sauce with meat in it. Lots of bread and pasta as well.

I’m putting sausage and big pork in the sauce. If anyone wants to make meatballs to toss in, that would be great. I’ll share a recipe if needed.

I remember Brandy @Lee H made some good ones, not sure if she will be bringing again or not.

2 weeks guys...

I’m trying to get @RI Chevy 261 done by the event. Family obligations and Easter on its way will make that tough.

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Doing some food shopping today.

Gonna be a big ole pot of sauce with meat in it. Lots of bread and pasta as well.

I’m putting sausage and big pork in the sauce. If anyone wants to make meatballs to toss in, that would be great. I’ll share a recipe if needed.

I remember Brandy @Lee H made some good ones, not sure if she will be bringing again or not.

2 weeks guys...

I’m trying to get @RI Chevy 261 done by the event. Family obligations and Easter on its way will make that tough.
Al you are good man with a ginormous heart. If you don't get all of that done we will be fine! I would make some meatballs but my cooking talents are terrible. I'll bring some Grolsch in bottles.

Hoping to test a full up live link today. If I'm on the air I'll send a link.

This came up fast. Fingers crossed for good weather!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m grabbing a few cases of XXX later today

694637497b241daa0e7f2b0d6b2dc8e8.jpg

Just found this on the floor [emoji57]

Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Do you guys still find the occasional “Canadian” case mixed in with regular Molson? I remember back in the day it was awesome finding you accidently got a case of the higher alcohol content beer.
I’m getting to be an old fart, I just go right for the gusto, my taking chances days have passed me by