High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

2 piece head

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Local time
7:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
ive had zero luck out west as far as someone experienced enough to even do a cad print.

Being your a west coast guy. I know a few out there that do it. I do know of a good one in Calif, but dont know if he does it for others.

Your racing is way different then our east coast midwest racing.

IMO get hold of Jason Egan in ID. He builds west coast racesaws and races. Plus he is a logger there and does woods porting too.

Egan Performance https://www.facebook.com/groups/108846573273622/

He is also a moderator on my chainsaw repair group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/415662708518445/

If you need anymore info just holler. He is who I have to do the work in my locals logging saws if needed.

Both Adam's I know in Calif race out that way.

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
@sawtalk81 this is one of the Adam's in Calif. Might try him through youtube. But he also knows the other Adam that can make anything for a chainsaw.

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@sawtalk81 this Adam in video is the one that can make anything for a chainsaw. He makes his own cylinders , pistons etc. Does amazing work.

keep in mind that many contests only allow OEM top ends when building any saw, make sure you know the rules of the races you will attend.

sawtalk81

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
4:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
So many questions lol. Who’s on first. What’s on second.

Many of them don’t have answers.

A lot of this stuff hasn’t been done by members here, So they don’t know the answers. Or maybe they have done it, but it’s proprietary info and they may not want to share it. Some if it may not have been done by anyone before.
I’d take Cole up on his offer and pick up something already done.
I have always been taught it never did hurt to ask. I'm pretty sure a lot of guys will be trying new things with an old 026 because of all these weird threads. yes Cole might have the right idea.