timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
5:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dodges are made of old tuna cans and @timg says Toyota’s smell like curry whatever the fück that means….
Dang Brad, You mis quoted me bro. If your gonna fly this thread gotta get it right. I said the toy trucks smelled like nasty bag Carrie!!

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
12:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Definitely agree with your statements here, most of the people that buy saws aren’t mechanics and have no desire to be either. The saws run till they don’t and then it gos in for repair. Even a lot of the local tree service guys and loggers knowledge of a saw consists of you pull on the rope it starts, pulls the semi sharp chain around the bar to cut a tree and when it quits fill tank. If it’s not out of gas and quit grab another saw and send the broken one in. The mtronic will survive this style of operation better than the standard carb will. You have better chance of having something left to repair.

I use a mix of both AT/MT saws. I go with ABAS - Always Bring Another Saw philosophy cause they all break.....same with chains....I swap chains/saws before I file on the job--that's what my USG is for.

I climb and I'm 215lbs + gear and well over 45 years young....I ain't going up and down a tree more than once, and if I can help it, I'm finishing twoday! Fiddling with saws gotta happen in the garage. Lol.

My 562 pulled that hot start garbage on top of a 3-story apartment building with a crane waiting. Nowhere to escape from the sun on a hot day. The ole 7900 didn't have that issue though, so the job got done on time.

Raker

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Does anyone have both a 572 and a 400? Just wondering what you prefer for those that have both. I’m between the two.

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So was looking to fill the gap between my 50cc saws and the 500.
That’s a perfect gap giggity… Lol. Usually 50-70-90 (or 40-60-80) is usually what most of us like to space out our worksaw fleets at. Anything closer is just silly imo. But hey whatever works for you works… your money, your saws.