High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Why I'm here...

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
3:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Nope... or yup, depending upon context. If in the quoted case we were intended to read it as a question, then taken in context, you were asking us if we were unsure.

I understood that you were trying to add the semblance of your own surprise under the pretense of a question. Similarly, I knew you were not incorrectly ending a statement with annoyingly rising intonation thus erroneously sounding like a question.

You could have more aptly asked (to imply surprise), "I am being disparaged in this thread?" In that case, the meaning of the question would have been, "Why am I being disparaged in such a manner in this thread?" You would have properly emphasized the subject of the question (yourself) so that we could have properly inferred your surprise.
Tl;dr

Brush Ape

Direct Connection
Local time
4:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I knew you were not incorrectly ending a statement with annoyingly rising intonation thus erroneously sounding like a question.

Uptalk good geesh......My point exactly: combine that with "I know right," right pronounced "rate," at the end of every other reciprocal statement, throw in a "so yeah," just to be a complete slacker and then make a gutteral kardasione`--sounding gargle every fifth word or so to sound like Bette Midler on Quaalude and you got the total package.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Either way Johnny Ringo and Doc Holiday they ain't.
That's still one of the better movies ever made and the best performance that Val Kilmer ever did... Far better and ore believable than Top Gun... I forget who played Ike Clanton in the movie, but there are far too many of them out there...