High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

What drives guys to wanting many chainsaws ?

Chris Zautner

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well Drag racing Is my Number one Hobby, 852015 020.JPG 31013 049.JPG
But that's seasonal and only on the weekends If it doesn't rain. I like to collect Chainsaws because It's just another hobby of mine that I like to do.my stihl ms 441 rcm powerplus.jpegand that's year round.
Here's A video of my 1983 Suzuki GS1100E with a 1428 motor in it. This video was the second or third pass ever on the New motor so I was still working on setting up the clutch and other things. This was oh probably three years ago

Last edited:

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got the answer for you Brian .... Cause they are much cheaper than cars!!!! I'm on Mustang # 10, and I used to have 3 at a time (2 68 GTs, and a 70 Boss) all fastbacks w/4 speeds.

But the chainsaws don't need insurance, registration, annual inspections, or much garage space, they are perfect!

Now, the other reason for many ... Well, we need different sizes for different things, and then a backup, and then a backup for the backup, and .....

OK - IT IS A DAMN ADDICTION - IT IS CAD - END OF STORY!!!!

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I buy most of my saws as projects,by the time I get them the way I want them to run,I get attached to them and won't let them go.My problem is I really like building them.

Kinda what I did, except I sold one and kept the other 2 so they didn't cost me anything!!! Plus, my next door neighbor is thrilled to death to have a great running 460 at less than half the going price, so everyone is happy!

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a feeling I'm in the minority here, I've got 5 and soon to be 6 that are runners and that I use. I don't really have a desire to own anything else. My other runners are for sale
365 special
P62
Soon to come is a 288

The only saw I'd like to own would be a 394/395. But the only way I'd want to own one of those would be if I traded or sold off my P62

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't know but there's some real good deals on saws right now on craigslist cheap 350 165$ looks mint
Older 51 61 s real cheap I only desire huskys but the reason why no clue
For some reason I always fall in love with the 50ish cc ones that 350 I really wish I had a reason to justify it but I just don't....

Landmark

Chainsaw Hack
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I build and sell them to fund the next build. I keep a select few and only have 4 personal saws. I do consider myself to have an addiction but I enjoy building more than collecting at this point.

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A good number of mine were free or cheap .It all started over a Lombard Comango I bought for 25 bucks that didn't run.Half hour after I got it home I was using it .--but it's gotten to point if it's not rare or has the potential to be souped up I'm not interested in it .

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
5:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Unfortantly, I am have habbit to collect
When my habbit was Photo equipment I bought Canon DSLR with 3 L lenses, later Nikon pro camera house and lot of lenses, think I spend 15000$ on that hobby.
Nowadays it's chainsaws, my goal is 30 XPG's, when I reach that goal I need to learn how to port them....

Danders

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
8:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I seem to be much better at buying than I am at selling.

The fun for me is that they're a relatively cheap form of mechanical entertainment. The last time my buddy and I went woodcutting we had 8 saws between the two of us. We only ran a full tank through a couple of them, but it was fun just trying different saws and we filled a trailer in the process. I think I have 8 runners, 3 or 4 that are close to being runners and 3 or 4 more that are complete but won't be getting any attention anytime soon.

My brain has concocted the idea that 60 cc saws will be a good idea when I get old so I've got a couple of them, a couple of 50cc saws for little stuff, a couple of 72cc saws for normal stuff and the latest a 394 needing some assembly because my body hasn't convinced my brain that I'm old yet. It keeps trying though, one of these days it will probably be right.

Danders

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
8:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well Drag racing Is my Number one Hobby, View attachment 23746 View attachment 23747
But that's seasonal and only on the weekends If it doesn't rain. I like to collect Chainsaws because It's just another hobby of mine that I like to do.View attachment 23748and that's year round.
Here's A video of my 1983 Suzuki GS1100E with a 1428 motor in it. This video was the second or third pass ever on the New motor so I was still working on setting up the clutch and other things. This was oh probably three years ago

8.79, dang. That sure looked like if launched hard, what kind of 60 foot times are you getting? Looks like you better be hanging on pretty good or the thing would scoot right out from underneath you.