High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Guys if you ran regular carb saws for years, what were your thoughts when finally got a m-tronic or autotune saw????

MG2186

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a husqvarna 545 auto tune. I really like the saw, but if it was available with regular carb, that's what I would prefer. I don't use my saws during the hot months, which is like may thru September. When I leave the auto tune sitting that long it takes 20 or more pulls to get it going. My old 50 or 55 takes between 3 and 6.
If you pump the primer 5-6 times and still takes 20 pulls to get it going. There’s something wrong with it

MG2186

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don’t even bother with my non-auto tune saws anymore. Maybe get them out for a GTG and I have some really nice fast ones. The auto tune is so much nicer to run. I’ve never had any of the issues mentioned by others and I’ve built numerous ones from junk piles. Only ever had the firm ware updated on a couple just because my buddy worked at a Husky dealer. Most of the starting issues is operator error. If they don’t start in 2-5 pulls you either missed the pop and flooded it or it needs attention

ammoaddict

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you pump the primer 5-6 times and still takes 20 pulls to get it going. There’s something wrong with it

It's been that way since new but only after it sits a month or so. Otherwise it's fine.