Shop rat, backyard slice cutter.
GoldMember
Local time
3:54 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
:eek:

The angle that your picture is on makes the deflector look smaller too.

Your dogs teeth need sharpening, looks like you've worn them down to less than nubbs ...................:D

Without the deflector you can see the massive size of the hole. I do this so the screen isn't the most restrictive spot, instead the outlet of the deflector is.

IMG_6697.JPG

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That 661 is always tuned close to optimum too, which doesn’t matter racing I guess (guys want a adjustable carb?) but for work it’s less fukkin around... honestly really nice. Provided the system/carb is working properly.

Last edited:

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Also quite frankly I’d be embarrassed if a 20 years newer design couldn’t beat something from the early 90’s. Have to take that into consideration. After running both stock? There close honestly. Maybe a little more grunt with the 394/5. Modified it probably depends on who did one of the two better?

Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just got to talk a little trash... I’d be thrilled to own Joe’s saw.

We can't have a Stihl beating a Husky. @Moparmyway let's get this fixed!

Time for an HL Kev. :)

Seems to be common these days!
Ding. Ding

That 661 is always tuned close to optimum too, which doesn’t matter racing I guess (guys want a adjustable carb?) but for work it’s less fukkin around... honestly really nice. Provided the system/carb is working properly.

Also quite frankly I’d be embarrassed if a 20 years newer design couldn’t beat something from the early 90’s. Have to take that into consideration. After running both stock? There close honestly. Maybe a little more grunt with the 394/5. Modified it probably depends on who did one of the two better?

I’m going back into the 394/5 boys ...... lets not get too carried away here. Mason said it best ......”Modified it probably depends on who did one of the two better?”

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here come the excuses... lol

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
395 is a bigger saw, No? FACT!!!
Ported it should be faster than the 661. FACT!!!
I think they nicknamed it the King, No? FACT!!!
It should be faster, each time, every time... Hands down...
BUT...
And that's the facts!!!