Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
5:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
DexterDay - 1 large Mechanics style shirt ($27) & 1 Xlarge Hoodie ($35) both in black.

Gentleman T shirts grey 3 Large and 3 X-Large. You can send the invoice to the same address.

Mastermind - 1 XL Long Sleeve - 1 XXL LongSleeve (42.00)

DD - XXL mechanics shirt Grey ($30), XXL Grey T ($22), XXL Orange T ($22), XXL Black T ($22), XXL Black Hoodie ($45), shipping and free BJ from drop shipper ($28.75) - addy to be included with paypal, let me know where and when

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
DexterDay - 1 large Mechanics style shirt ($27) & 1 Xlarge Hoodie ($35) both in black.

Gentleman T shirts grey 3 Large and 3 X-Large. You can send the invoice to the same address.

Mastermind - 1 XL Long Sleeve - 1 XXL LongSleeve (42.00)

DD - XXL mechanics shirt Grey ($30), XXL Grey T ($22), XXL Orange T ($22), XXL Black T ($22), XXL Black Hoodie ($45), shipping and free BJ from drop shipper ($28.75) - addy to be included with paypal, let me know where and when

Beaglebriar - 1 T-shirt no pocket gray XL ($17) 1 hoodie black XL ($35) total - (63.50) I'll take a BJ as well. (Long as the drop shippers not a dude)

Ladrhog

Super OPE Member
Local time
2:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is there a logo on the front of thehoody

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The hoody is so cool.

Replying to keep this towards the top -- I'm really hoping more guys order as there seems to be risk right now of refunds if not enough shirts get ordered. I'd rather have my stuff than a refund!
I did my part with 10 shirts or whatever. Haven't seen much activity on the AS thread either.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
4:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We are receiving plenty of payments but not a lot of shipping info. Please be sure to include all necessary info so your order gets to you instead of a refund. It's not that difficult to order these

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The orders sure don't seem to be coming in like in previous sales. Jeremy and I have talked about ending this and issuing refunds if we don't get to the quota to reach the price break which is what the shirts are listed at.

Adirondackstihl

Vert Da Furk........Bork Bork Bork
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Okay guys.
Last year when I ran a bunch of shirts, I needed to sell a min of 100 shirts to get the price break and sell them at the price I was quoted. If remember correctly, I sold 183 garmets. Most of those orders came within the first 2 weeks.

after those 183 shirts were gone, I received countless PM's and emails from members looking for additional shirts. I ordered 5 extra shirts. Those were gone in 2 days.
The PM's, emails and 2 Idiots Logging Facebook messages continued for months.

I'm not sure if I pissed someone off, or pissed all ya'll off, but here we are and where are they?
Once again, we need 100 garmet order to keep this pricing. We are barely 1/2 way there. Kinda disappointing actually at this point. I think we're on week 3....or close to it.

Nic (Stihl Living) has done way more to help with this than I could have ever asked anyone.
(He's gonna get a free minty saw outta the deal, but don't tell him).
Because of the lack of participation we have seen with the shirts compared to the amount of effort that goes on behind the scenes, it has caused some tensions between us. Tensions that don't need to exist.
Missing information when orders are placed.
This is frustrating.

I have a family that needs my attention 110% of the time. I can't read through 200 pages of horseshit to figure out who wants what and how many and where it ships.
I don't send $50 to someone and say...."thanks for the shirts".
So now I gotta figure out what his username is, what forum he's from and what post # he requested the clothing from.

So here's the deal guys, tell me what I should do.
1) wait til closing @ Feb 11th, if we don't have 100 garmets, ya'll get refunded.
2) raise the price of the shirts based off the amount of orders received by Feb 11th.
3) ??

Whaddya wanna do?

I don't need tensions between myself and anyone of ya. Ya'll stepped up to the plate big time last year to help me and wife to which we are extremely grateful for. I'm trying to pay it forward everyday to each and everyone of you who asks for my help.
Payin it forward.....that's how Phil lived.

riverrat2

Semper Fidelis
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
RR2 1,Hoodie Grey XL , $35.00 1 Long sleeve T orange XL $21.00 + $11.50 shipping $67.50??? is that right

Last edited: