High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

PAST Limited time offer ends July 1- treemonkey shirts and hats

Rudedog

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
5:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Ok. Gonna try to give a big run down, here...

First, I'll post names of folks for whom I have everything I need to place your order, and I'll group names by category from there. Please pm me any missing info. (Raffle winners are all white shirts)

54stude
Amberg
Dss
Leadfarmer
Sam-tip
Hell
Canadian farm boy
Rudedog
ExSW
Mycamaro_68
S tebo
Riverrat2
Svk
Huskihl
Beavis331
Mdavlee
Malk315
JeffGU
T4driller
Jetmd
Sos Ridgerider
Struggle
Canepole
CaptaineHaddoc
Chvtech33
Jose a.s.t.s.
Steve nw_wi
Roadfxr
Rburg

The next list is folks I'm missing info for... first, those missing a color only - if you're on this list and you don't tell me anything, your getting white:

Cus_deluxe
Definitive Dave
Keith Walsh

Next, missing color plus address or size. Same message as above about the color:

Derf -address
Uncle mustache-address
Lwhaples-selection (hat or shirt, color,& size as applicable)
Michael Baudoux - same as above

The rest of you, I'm missing all - address, size and color:

Echoshawn
Stihlguy

I apologize if you have already sent this info to me and I've not captured it. Please help me or and resend. I'm expecting those that are on this list who won a shirt have already sent your information to Scott0154 directly, and that's fine.

Thanks all!!

How are those sweet shirts coming along?

Sarahdodgegeek

Creepy Treemonkey Groupie
Local time
4:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
How are those sweet shirts coming along?
I'm hoping to have the shipment at my house early next week, and I'll be shipping them out from there. I'm guessing/hoping folks should have em in hand near the end of the week of Aug 8, assuming they ship when expected. [emoji3]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

jk14

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Summabich how'd I miss this:(

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good question ^^^...if any XXL's survive, I'd like to purchase one or two as well.

Sarahdodgegeek

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Hey, guys and gals. Huge apologies for the big delay on info and shipping! I got the Hats last week, and hadn't had the shirts for a couple weeks. I went to do shipping at my office only to find out they changed their policy and pricing, so I'm working through the alternative. I'd like to get shirts for anyone going to genius fest to genius so you can pick up this weekend, but u only know of 1 person attending. If you'll be at genius fest let know and I'll throw your shirt in. Otherwise the rest will go out before the weekend.

Sarahdodgegeek

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Ok. Everyone's shirts are officially mailed out- except svk, since I don't have your address- pm it to me and I'll send it out.

Somehow, I ended up with a couple extra shirts, which should not have happened. Instead of reopening all the prepaid packages hoping to find a mistake, I opted to hope I miscounted on the front end and I should have 3 extra shirts.

Everyone should have their package by the end of the week, I suspect, so if you get it and it's wrong, let me know. If you don't get something you were expecting to get, let me know.
Thanks!!!

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Shirts? Extra shirts? Never saw 'em.:rolleyes:

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok. Everyone's shirts are officially mailed out- except svk, since I don't have your address- pm it to me and I'll send it out.

Somehow, I ended up with a couple extra shirts, which should not have happened. Instead of reopening all the prepaid packages hoping to find a mistake, I opted to hope I miscounted on the front end and I should have 3 extra shirts.

Everyone should have their package by the end of the week, I suspect, so if you get it and it's wrong, let me know. If you don't get something you were expecting to get, let me know.
Thanks!!!

I hope you got my order since my buddy PP them for me

Beavis331

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Got my shirt and hat today! Thanks Sarah!

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mine came today. Thank you Sarah.

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Thanks!!!

Sarah, if you have a extra XL let me know. I'll take it