PAST Limited time offer ends July 1- treemonkey shirts and hats

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
7:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is there any left :confundio:Somebody got some stockpiled?
Kinda Bummed I never put in for one of theses shirts and a hat. I wear a xl.

Sarahdodgegeek

Creepy Treemonkey Groupie
Local time
6:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Well, all y'all are in luck. Scott's lovely bride has agreed to continue making shirts... I'm not sure the best way to do this since she is not on the forums that I know of..
I wouldn't think the offer runs indefinitely, but I think if you're interested, let's keep em coming! I gotta figure out all the costs so I can dump a little more bucks into Scott's gofundme as promised on the front end of all this. Don't forget- you can still donate, even though the raffle stuff is done.
[emoji41]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Jughead

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I some how missed this thread.of course i've not been around much due to work and saw repair has been on the back burner since early spring.i'llc take a XXL when available.

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I some how missed this thread.of course i've not been around much due to work and saw repair has been on the back burner since early spring.i'llc take a XXL when available.
Pm me a address

Sarahdodgegeek

Creepy Treemonkey Groupie
Local time
6:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
If anyone is still needing a shirt, the same deal applies-tell me your address, color choice PLEASE SEND IN A PM, pp me $20 per shirt and we'll hook ya up as well as throw any difference between shirt cost+ shipping and $20 into the gofundme.
My work has gone into extreme time sticking mode and I've not been able to keep up on the forums, but PMs are a little easier to see. If you're friends with me in fb, you can try that as an alternative. If you're still waiting(I know of 1 I need to drop off) and placed your order before this last weekend, let me know. I just pm'd 2 folks tonight to be sure they have what they were looking for, otherwise I've ordered what I had funds for and delivered everything else.
Thanks!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk