High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Two Dolmars dying in the cut :(

LittleLebowski

Super OPE Member
Local time
12:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Both my 421 and Makita 6400 are dying in the cut, I can’t get anything done with either. I tried dumping my fuel and using TruFuel to no avail. I would appreciate any tips/advice.

ammoaddict

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Only in the cut? Does it fire right back up and rev up?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Stevetheboatguy

mountain dew and ibuprofen please
Local time
11:56 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We know a guy. But he's gonna need to see the air filter to make a diagnosis.

Steven

Edit: a lil more serious now. Any chance the impulse line or tank vent could be the culprit? Has some issues on a 034 that were similar. Mine ended up being the impulse was split.

Last edited:

LittleLebowski

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Edit: a lil more serious now. Any chance the impulse line or tank vent could be the culprit? Has some issues on a 034 that were similar. Mine ended up being the impulse was split.

I’m going to check but what are the odds this would happen to both at the same time?

Stevetheboatguy

mountain dew and ibuprofen please
Local time
11:56 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m going to check but what are the odds this would happen to both at the same time?

Forgot it was two saws. I lost two saws minutes apart a several years ago. Turned out the fresh shell vpower I used for mix was more like 65% ethanol not 10%. (Never got a answer from shell about the wtf) would have been fine in a car probably. But didn't work out well for me. It literally ate the fuel lines and gummed up everything. I drive the extra for e free now.

Steven

mettee

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:56 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Forgot it was two saws. I lost two saws minutes apart a several years ago. Turned out the fresh shell vpower I used for mix was more like 65% ethanol not 10%. (Never got a answer from shell about the wtf) would have been fine in a car probably. But didn't work out well for me. It literally ate the fuel lines and gummed up everything. I drive the extra for e free now.

Steven

Could you have used the ethanol pump?

LittleLebowski

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I have used ethanol fuel in the past with no issues, please not that I switched to TruFuel and it didn’t fix the problem.