High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

The Official Craft Beer Thread

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
10:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Wife likes the reds apple ale blueberry or the mango reds apple ale there hard to find

Rob Stafari

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A local favorite, White Raja. A delicious IPA from Norther Ohio near Cleveland. Its big brother, El Lupelo Libre is even more delicous but extremely hard to find as they only keg it. Been trying to get a keg for my birthday for a couple years. Unfortunately the local craft beer store makes more money putting it on draft. Also allows more craft beer lovers to be able to enjoy it. IMG_4946.JPG

Rob Stafari

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We are gearing up for Ohio Brew Week here in little Athens Ohio, a now 10 day celebration of Craft Brews from all over the state.

Yeah, I have friends in the craft brew industry that are going. I would like to make it, but unfortunately the current schedule won't allow. Now if we keep getting a bunch of rain that might change, but you never know.

CapitaineHaddoc

I don't eat frogs
Local time
4:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just read the whole topic. All of you are just killing me. In just 9 pages, I see 2 beers I'm dreaming about and which are unavailable in Europe, The Alchemist's Heady Topper and the Dogfishead 120.

Actually, I have Heady Topper's yeast in my fridge so I can clone it, but I'll love to taste the original one.

The American beers I want the most is of course Pliny the Elder and Pliny The Younger from Russian River. But I heard they're hard to find even for you in the USA.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looks good Capt. Nice color. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk