The Official Craft Beer Thread

Rob Stafari

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks, I just brewed my 60th batch of beer yesterday, and I'm getting pretty good, at least for my taste. Too bad I can't ship some of them in the USA.

Yeah, and I'll be picking up another case of Heady Topper when I'm in Vermont this October... Too bad I can't ship some to you. Pliny is definitely tough to come by. Not a huge Dogfish 120 fan myself. Love the ninety minute though. From the sound of it you need to pay us a visit to try all the greats. Heady Topper of course, Lawson Finest Liquid's Sip of Sunshine, Brew Kettle's El Lupelo Libre & White Rajah, Fathead's Headhunter, and Maine beer Co's Lunch... to name a few.

CapitaineHaddoc

I don't eat frogs
Local time
4:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah, and I'll be picking up another case of Heady Topper when I'm in Vermont this October... Too bad I can't ship some to you. Pliny is definitely tough to come by. Not a huge Dogfish 120 fan myself. Love the ninety minute though. From the sound of it you need to pay us a visit to try all the greats. Heady Topper of course, Lawson Finest Liquid's Sip of Sunshine, Brew Kettle's El Lupelo Libre & White Rajah, Fathead's Headhunter, and Maine beer Co's Lunch... to name a few.
I will come in the USA soon or later for sure.

At least we are lucky to have Stone beers around here. And more recently I found some Anchor and Rogue beers.

RoyM

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
8:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
For years we in western Canada were limited to the big three (Carling-Okeefe, Molson and Labatts), bland American 2% and expensive imports. Expo 86 in Vancouver changed all that, the liquor laws were loosened and now we have a lot of really good craft beers to choose from. Mt Begbie Brewing in Revelstoke makes one of my all time favorites, Tall Timber Ale, a 5.2% English brown. I have found one stout that I can drink called Back Hand of God but one is enough, it is strong but not bitter.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just got me a 4 pack of this to try. Sh't aint cheap. lol
KentuckyAle.com

20171024_122619.jpg

This beer is awesome! Very smooth. 10% ABV. They sneak up on you quick. Very nice taste of Bourbon and great Ale. Worth the try.

Last edited:

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Leinenkugel
1625ca0f4040b5e899ee955e4cb61f81.jpg

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Woodchuck-Bourbon-Cider.jpg try this one its only a seasonal beer comes out around october thru holidays. Its a cider aged in a oak whiskey barrel so you get the notes from a good bourbon. They will creep up on ya