The "I work with dumb people" thread

Bjorn

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i dont know if i posted this already or not. if i did my appologies. we have a polaris buggy at work that we uses to drive back and forth on the lead which is roughly 1600'. It gets driven back and forth 24hrs a day. It is a rental and this one is gas. when it needs gas a manager needs to come and either take it up to the card lock place a few blocks away or fill the gas can more on the gas can in a minute. when it gets to 1/4 tank we start telling them we need gas....the other morning we said the buggy is out of gas. we said this to our yard controller he is our direct supervisor kind of. he IMs the manager. the managers reply is what do you mean it out? he says back its out, empty, no gas. the manager how out is out will it start can they drive it for a while? he says what part of out dont you get its OUT. manager the last time they said it was out it had a quarter of a tank. he says back no they said it needed gas not out yet. so this manager comes up there and gets in the buggy and proceeds to try and start it for five minutes......i went out there and said do you think we are *f-wording lying to you its out of gas. he then says there is a gas can in that shed down there. we said yep there sure is but it has diesel in it. its pretty common knowledge that gas cans are red and diesel cans are yellow. there is diesel in a red gas can. so he drives off. he comes back in half hour with a yellow diesel can with gas in it.....to which i say did you really fill a diesel can with gas instead of taking the gas can and dumping the diesel into one of the many diesel operated equipmet sitting everywhere. the response well i didnt want any of the residue from the diesel left in the can to be dumped into the buggy......WHAT? so the used diesel can with diesel residue is fine but not the other can......you really are an idiot i said its no wonder this place is always in melt down mode because all of you people are completely retarded. so now we have a yellow diesel can with unleaded gas written in sharpie on it and a red gas can with diesel written on it........the icing on the cake there is a thousand gallon gas tank that is empty all it needs is a recertification right next to a thousand gallon diesel tank that is full and in working order. we had a diesel buggy for a long time that we could just fuel up as needed. all of the yard vehicles that run on gas have to be driven to a gas station instead of recertifying the gas tank.........i work with dumb people
Its Never to late, to give up.