High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Remember the Beatles song, "I should have known better"?

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dude next door is a Stihl guy. Does home repair/construction stuff and we help each other out. I work on his equipment and he does stuff on my house I'd rather not tackle anymore. So after 30 years of turning away Stihls, (local stihl dealer was walking distance from my shop), now I'm working on them. But Curt is a great guy, drinking buddy, and like the old saying goes, you never really appreciate good neighbors until you get a bad one. I had some siding that got damaged in a recent wind storm. The top layer just under the gutter on a 2 story house. My ladder wasn't really long enough either

No problem Bob, I'll take care of that. Got another stihl I need ya to work on.

Sure, just bring it over. It's a basket case concrete saw. I hate stone saws. Never even messed with the Huskys. But I couldn't wimp out on the job. Plus he ordered all the parts. And I mean ALL the parts. Not really sure this was worth the effort. 20240418_072741.jpg

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
But got it back together last night, and she's running fine. For how long? I don't know. Those AM parts looked mighty crude. Especially the crank. Bearings not quite as smooth as you like to feel with new ones. Think he better run a little more oil in his mix on this old girl.

Bring a bottle when you pick it up. I have cups 🥤 in the shop.

Junk Meister

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
For some reason When the topic is "The Beatles" I get images of
Maxwells Silver Hammer