High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Picked up this ms150tc, its slow to rev up no matter what.. (NOW FIXED)

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
6:56 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So this is what I mean by it is slow off the throttle..

Just looking at your vid, there's somthing not right, yeh it sounds boggy.. But just the way it it picked up slow and then the chain spun, then what with that werring sound, then once you came off the throttle, the chain stopped so so quickly.

I could not see slackeness in that chain. That werring noise is what I've heard when I've had my chain a bit too tight.

So where's the second vid ?;)

Adamski

Plebus Splederns
Local time
6:56 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just looking at your vid, there's somthing not right, yeh it sounds boggy.. But just the way it it picked up slow and then the chain spun, then what with that werring sound, then once you came off the throttle, the chain stopped so so quickly.

I could not see slackeness in that chain. That werring noise is what I've heard when I've had my chain a bit too tight.

So where's the second vid ?;)

Bit late to the party here Sean!! Sold this one, shaved a bit off the flywheel, opened the muffler a tad and returned after a few bits of advice from guys on here. It worked a treat then. Sold it for a profit of around £170 if I remember correctly. It was tiny and angry. Bout the weight of a pack of biscuits..