Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
LOL.
Your welcome Austin. [emoji16]

For anyone who does not know Austin, he is a fine young man. I met him this year at CT GTG and I am glad I did.
It is so nice to see good people these days. He is courteous, respectable, and polite.
His parents did a fine job raising him if I do say so...[emoji106][emoji631][emoji482]

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Awesome... now gut the muffler completely (helps with heat not just performance), clean up cylinder... use a 40$ meteor piston and put some of the foil Kevin mentioned under the muffler. I wouldn’t waste $ on the carb if it works well. Maybe put a fresh carb kit in it and new fuel line/filter. Also copy that slot the new ones have in top cover for heat management. At least this is what I’d do.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hmmmm. Then how did you know it was the base gasket?
I thought if it was bad or leaking then the spray exploits that leak causing idle to fluctuate. That's how you know its bad. ‍♂️

ZukiRyder400

Breaker of recoils
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Awesome... now gut the muffler completely (helps with heat not just performance), clean up cylinder... use a 40$ meteor piston and put some of the foil Kevin mentioned under the muffler. I wouldn’t waste $ on the carb if it works well. Maybe put a fresh carb kit in it and new fuel line/filter. Also copy that slot the new ones have in top cover for heat management. At least this is what I’d do.
I had another top cover that had a slit in it from my uncle. And would foil tape work as well? thats all we have at the moment But i'm gonna muff mod that 562 when I get home!!!!:):):D:D:aplastao::aplastao: