Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I must have been distracted by something shiney
:cool:

Now if i had known all that ahead of time i would have brought a dollar to whip ya'll with :zplayita:
Wow, look how cocky one win makes me...i hope someone kicks my ass in new york next minth or i will be an insufferable prick all summer

There will be many watching you Dave. You need to get a World's best saw racer T shirt with sequins on it.

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
12:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Same here brother!! Good to see you and Levi.

I guess it's my turn to head West! Never got to drink that shot or 10 with you.
I know..

Levi has piss poor timing..

But I'm planning something big in the next year. Nate wants to go to a hedge fest..
You may have to bring him.
Lol.

DexterDay

Hello?
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I know..

Levi has piss poor timing..

But I'm planning something big in the next year. Nate wants to go to a hedge fest..
You may have to bring him.
Lol.

And Shaun..

And Eric..

Drag them kicking and screaming if necessary..

They can all ride with me... Just set a date. And make sure I see the post here. Or text me. I'll send you my phone number.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Right hand is still swollen enough I couldn't rip open a Splenda packet for my coffee just now.
The 084 is gonna get a Start Me Up tomorrow for sure.

How big of an arsehole would I have to be to change my user title to unlimited champion :D:D:p:p:D:D:eek::zpong:
Sorry to hear about your hand Dave.
I can't comment on the last statement except to say that you should also put in there "Cant Shaver".
I know I know you made up for it on the last cut though :thumbsup:.
Without further ado I present to you The Cant Shaver.
Less chance to stick them in the dirt I guess. ...
Don't worry he got a hard enough time about his trenching services at the gtg :).
He sure has been. Lots of improvement since December. He had a lot of fast saws then but got beat by operator.
No doubt he would have got the trophy for most improved :campeon:, but I would say his title should be changed to "limited champion" :p.
I couldn't have been more impressed with how well Dave was running his saws. The bigger the saw the smoother he became. Somebody has been doing some serious practicing
Thanks for hosting a great gtg, it was great getting to meet some new guys and see some very fast saws/chains/operators :thumbup:. I was told the Ohio wood was 20% faster, and it sure looked that way :lol:.
The pig was great, must have went back 5 or 6 times:hambre:.