Let's see your tool boxes

stihl sawing

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Truck prices are ridiculous, If people would stop paying those aweful prices, they'd come down on them. Not a single one of them regardless of make is worth what they are charging for them. I would like to buy a newer truck, buy it's hard to let go of 45 grand for a USED truck. Something needs to change. I could say a lot more but....

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
3:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Truck prices are ridiculous, If people would stop paying those aweful prices, they'd come down on them. Not a single one of them regardless of make is worth what they are charging for them. I would like to buy a newer truck, buy it's hard to let go of 45 grand for a USED truck. Something needs to change. I could say a lot more but....

If they didn't have to comply with all the EPA emissions bull chit the trucks would be a lot cheaper.

Guido Salvage

Supreme saw hoeder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A 41" black ball bearing Craftsman top and bottom box with tools showed up on CL last night for $500. I responded in 2 hours but it was already sold.

Last edited:

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've never thought much of big tool boxes. A temptation I couldn't afford. I've always just wanted cheap tool storage.
When the Snap-On had this used 75th anniversary roll cab for $1700, I caved and bought it. Then I came around to liking the ball bearing drawers, the stainless steel tops and such.
View attachment 18617 6 months later, he had a twin on his truck. I think it was $2200.
View attachment 18619
The two roll cabs are parked back to back.

that makes a nice big stainless work surface for projects like that I bet too
I never appreciated a good tool box till I started buying them cheaply and then it was easy to tell the differences.

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here's my work box. Just got a *s-wordty craftsman one for at home.View attachment 18639
dude it is Orange3 just a like a good saw :)
A local pawn shop had an orange Sthil classic 96 come in, I looked at it and tried to justify the 2200.00 they were asking (it was immaculate), I went back the next day to try to negotiate and it was sold at full asking price :(

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hell I'd snap a pic of mine but after seein some of these boxes y'all might laugh at mine it's a kobalt stainless.. Not Mac or matco...