Juttree identification

MG2186

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anybody have contact info for this guy. I haven’t heard from him since Monday. He was supposed to ship my purchase Tuesday but haven’t been able to reach him since Monday like I said. If someone knows him or can get a hold of him I’d like to know what’s going on

Johnmn

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anybody have contact info for this guy. I haven’t heard from him since Monday. He was supposed to ship my purchase Tuesday but haven’t been able to reach him since Monday like I said. If someone knows him or can get a hold of him I’d like to know what’s going on
I bought a saw from him, he was on here Wednesday and told me sorry he was busy at work and didn't get the saw shipped.

jk14

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
11:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I bought a saw from him, he was on here Wednesday and told me sorry he was busy at work and didn't get the saw shipped.

I hope these deals work out, I've been there and it sucks. Hope you didn't send the money as friends and family.

EvilRoySlade

What’s my line?
Local time
11:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can’t say much but I had a deal fall through from his end. He refunded my money almost immediately after I sent it. I don’t believe he’s a shyster though. No proof either way though.

Johnmn

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm not worried ( yet ) I know how busy life gets! He has also kept me up to date.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Last I talked to him I told him no rush, it's not like i need the saw anyways lol.

Last edited: