High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

In This Day And Age....

Sty57

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Can't believe this thing ran long enough to have a parts failure........
58bf065d3ae725de71ca1d2e9b239920.jpg

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I thought I recognized that station. Looking good up there, we plan on being there between Christmas and New Years. Two new snowbikes to thrash, my turbo pro is coming as a recovery vehicle.

Them snow bikes must be a blast?

I followed one last winter for while. They look fun.

srcarr52

Shop rat, backyard slice cutter.
GoldMember
Local time
1:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Them snow bikes must be a blast?

I followed one last winter for while. They look fun.

They should be! The kawi has a big bore and some other goodies, it made 53 hp to the rear wheels and has a '16 Timbersled 136 track kit. The '19 KTM is fully built, made 68 hp and will be paired with a '19 yeti 128SS kit (mostly carbon fiber, 100% ridiculous).

CsClimber

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
A family member bought a brand new 372XT a couple weeks ago. Call me asking why it was dumping bar oil all over the garage floor on the first fill. My first response was “A lot of Husqies I’ve owned left oil on the floor, nothing to worry about.”

Obviously I didn’t know the actual amount of oil the saw was losing until I saw for myself and took it back to my shop to open it up. There was no oil line or pickup to be found in or on the saw, none o_O

465AF465-AA67-4256-911F-96C0028F26A1.jpeg

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A family member bought a brand new 372XT a couple weeks ago. Call me asking why it was dumping bar oil all over the garage floor on the first fill. My first response was “A lot of Husqies I’ve owned left oil on the floor, nothing to worry about.”

Obviously I didn’t know the actual amount of oil the saw was losing until I saw for myself and took it back to my shop to open it up. There was no oil line or pickup to be found in or on the saw, none o_O

View attachment 153166

Hey its @Mastermind fault I just know it.

Is the dealer he got this saw from decent to work with?

Backtroller

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

View attachment 153166
That’s disheartening. That saw wasn’t cheap.

CsClimber

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Hey its @Mastermind fault I just know it.

Is the dealer he got this saw from decent to work with?

He originally said he purchased it off a client who he landscapes for (who bought a bunch of them from his local dealer).. so for all I know “that guy” could have borrowed the parts and forgot to replace them. He can’t remember which dealer either :facepalm:

I had a new Stihl 044/440 oil line & pickup I had laying around so I trimmed the little ear off & stuck it in there. He’s been happy with his new Hybrid since :risas3:

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

View attachment 153166

Like I've said. No QC dept.

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
10:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He originally said he purchased it off a client who he landscapes for (who bought a bunch of them from his local dealer).. so for all I know “that guy” could have borrowed the parts and forgot to replace them. He can’t remember which dealer either :facepalm:

I had a new Stihl 044/440 oil line & pickup I had laying around so I trimmed the little ear off & stuck it in there. He’s been happy with his new Hybrid since :risas3:

That happens a lot at dealerships. We almost sent a brand new MS-440 out the door without a carburetor once. The manager of the shop borrowed the carburetor to get another customer's saw running (we didn't have new stock on the shelf at the time). Of course, it was forgotten about until a logger came in to buy the new saw.