AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
5:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Get it correct, the term is climate change now. :) Mostly due to all of us chainsaw operators and wood burners. Like we know what the normal climate is when we have only been recording temps for less than 200 years and the earth has been here for 4.5 billion

It has gotten a bit warmer since the last Ice Age. Boy those mammoths must have given off some serious methane back then to raise the temps from global freezing.

Woody

Super OPE Member
Local time
10:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
It has gotten a bit warmer since the last Ice Age. Boy those mammoths must have given off some serious methane back then to raise the temps from global freezing.
Even if us humans altered the earth enough to cause our demise, the earth would heal itself once we were gone, just like it always has in the past. So it’s us we have to worry about not the earth. Maybe the next cycle of life won’t be such a-holes hahahaha. :thumbup: I say burn it if you got it and run em if they run!:flamethrower2:

KZ1000

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Even if us humans altered the earth enough to cause our demise, the earth would heal itself once we were gone, just like it always has in the past. So it’s us we have to worry about not the earth. Maybe the next cycle of life won’t be such a-holes hahahaha. :thumbup: I say burn it if you got it and run em if they run!

Where do you think the next batch of crude oil comes from? French fry eaters!!!!

tree monkey

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Get it correct, the term is climate change now. :) Mostly due to all of us chainsaw operators and wood burners. Like we know what the normal climate is when we have only been recording temps for less than 200 years and the earth has been here for 4.5 billion

idk, I was thinking someone flipped a switch

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have the MDG1 at work under my bench collecting dust. 99.9 of all saws i work on are non m-tronic. We order the 261 and 362 with adjustable carbs, sell the crap outa 461's and nobody wants to touch the 661 because of past problems from early models. Cant wait to hook up the MDG1 to v3 mtronic system
Problems with a Stihl saw? Say it ain't so...