In This Day And Age....

Stevetheboatguy

mountain dew and ibuprofen please
Local time
7:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Stuff like that makes me feel better that I have always torn new things apart before I used them. Guess my 2188 is going to get real good going over before it gets put into use. I'd be sick if I just plunked big coin down on a new saw just to have it self destruct.

Steven

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Stuff like that makes me feel better that I have always torn new things apart before I used them. Guess my 2188 is going to get real good going over before it gets put into use. I'd be sick if I just plunked big coin down on a new saw just to have it self destruct.

Steven

I hear ya.......but there's no excuse for this.

Out of 6 372XTs I tore down a few weeks ago, 4 had intake boot issues related to being assembled incorrectly.

It's not at all unusual on new Huskys.

Stevetheboatguy

mountain dew and ibuprofen please
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Out of 6 372XTs I tore down a few weeks ago, 4 had intake boot issues related to being assembled incorrectly.

Agreed. Absolutely no excuse. Having to fix factory slips like that should be a thing of the past. This is 2018 and they want us to trust self driving cars and stuff. I think not!

Steven

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think I'll just avoid Husqvarna saws from this point on.
o_OBut who's gonna port my 395xpw when I get it? Lets think about this. You've ported 50 plus saws for me, and the majority of them were Husq/Jonsered. Matter of fact, I can only think of 3 Stihls off the top of my head- 2 064s and a 10mm 044.

Simondo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:45 AM
User ID
Reaction score

Not even having the holes taped !! What are the tags saying on these saws Randy....Made in Sweden ?