High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

I got a free saw in the mail this week

DSS

widebody
Local time
11:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
There was packing material in the box, but i found this....

View attachment 93048

Broken brake handle.

I'll have to determine when the brake happened. Either way I can't believe it happened.

If it UPS was the reason it broke I'll be filing a complaint with them and make dang sure they pay for a replacement.

Of the sender sent it with a broken brake flag I will guess I'm going to have to see what it takes to file a claim with PayPal...
Looks like somebody pissed out a kidney stone and it ricocheted off the handle

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
9:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So this is where all the riff raff is. The op shouldn't worry about the break flag I hear it's about to get cold soon over there at 8410 5 1/3 Ave Wyoming MI 49509 the ops grandpa should take up chainsaw ice skating instead. No breaks allowed in chainsaw ice skating

Also we should take OUR site back from the jerks who took it from the trolls and balless mods. You midget wrangling bastages are hilarious! carry on...

I'm not as well off as some of you that work two jobs have multiple kids, mortgages and car payments to afford ice skates.

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Local time
10:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just started a 278 person PM conversation, hopefully we can get this whole debacle worked out without Genius' grandpa finding out about it. If you're not already included in the PM and want to help out, just PM me and I'll add you to the conversation.

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
8:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Theres no need for that my poor health keeps me from doing anything more that typing on the internet
+1

I'm feeling poorly, muhself.....I find that when I'm down about life, I can go read some of Calvin's posts on Facebook, and I feel much better about my situation....it's like a magic elixir, for chasing away the dark clouds. Plus, I don't need to go to the lieberry to post depressing *s-word on the internets...

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
10:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
+1

I'm feeling poorly, muhself.....I find that when I'm down about life, I can go read some of Calvin's posts on Facebook, and I feel much better about my situation....it's like a magic elixir, for chasing away the dark clouds. Plus, I don't need to go to the lieberry to post depressing *s-word on the internets...

I have gave it some thought and been asking the Lord what do i do he knows my heart desire is to be in a southern gospel group and it takes funds to back a group up back when i was a locksmith i made tons of income to pay for the sound equiupment we had back then 2000.00 for that equipment .

Well i have been without a job for almost a year now this past week i get a email from cr england asking if i still need a job at least i wont be on my feet all the time mostly sitting down my cardiologist has released me to be a commercial driver it seems like everything is falling into place here is the thing when you are driving down the road u get plenty time to spend time with the Lord i know back in 2015 i went from NC to kansas and back twwice in that year in a 2001 chevy blaZER

i am askin the Lord to help me get this cause not only will it be a goood paying job but it helps support a ministry cause when they release me on my own i can work during the week and off on weekends which would allow me to be able to travel with a Singing ministry

CR england told me that they pay for the bus ticket to get me to school hotel room already p[aoid all i have to have is laundry money for washing clothes for 5 weeks and 165.00 for the permit and license Thursday satan tried to take me out of here i feel backwards on a walk ramp on the front porch of the home landed on the ground almost hit my head on the side of the trailer i got cut by plastic tub bin that was laying right where i feel but you know im walking arounbd today just got a sore neck and shoulders have to go back to the chriopractor on tuesday

Please pray that my Blood pressure will go to Normal limits i have changed my eating habits to fresh vegetables smoothies kale and carrots but i thank God he had a angel protecting me during that fall

DSS

widebody
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I have gave it some thought and been asking the Lord what do i do he knows my heart desire is to be in a southern gospel group and it takes funds to back a group up back when i was a locksmith i made tons of income to pay for the sound equiupment we had back then 2000.00 for that equipment .

Well i have been without a job for almost a year now this past week i get a email from cr england asking if i still need a job at least i wont be on my feet all the time mostly sitting down my cardiologist has released me to be a commercial driver it seems like everything is falling into place here is the thing when you are driving down the road u get plenty time to spend time with the Lord i know back in 2015 i went from NC to kansas and back twwice in that year in a 2001 chevy blaZER

i am askin the Lord to help me get this cause not only will it be a goood paying job but it helps support a ministry cause when they release me on my own i can work during the week and off on weekends which would allow me to be able to travel with a Singing ministry

CR england told me that they pay for the bus ticket to get me to school hotel room already p[aoid all i have to have is laundry money for washing clothes for 5 weeks and 165.00 for the permit and license Thursday satan tried to take me out of here i feel backwards on a walk ramp on the front porch of the home landed on the ground almost hit my head on the side of the trailer i got cut by plastic tub bin that was laying right where i feel but you know im walking arounbd today just got a sore neck and shoulders have to go back to the chriopractor on tuesday

Please pray that my Blood pressure will go to Normal limits i have changed my eating habits to fresh vegetables smoothies kale and carrots but i thank God he had a angel protecting me during that fall
I have the vapors.
Not much wonder after reading that poast. My ass is fixin to explode

DSS

widebody
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

Tell them about the rototiller

Porkgasm

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
7:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I was incarcerated in 2013, 2014 and 2015 and still have an ongoing custody dispute still, does that help anyone else feel better today. :tiburon: