thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Local time
1:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 93125
Son of a .....! Some bastard nabbed the brake flag off of my 377, also.

I think there was one on eBay. You should just buy it for Genius, that way his grandpa wouldn't have to worry about it. I know Genius' grandpa doesn't like to publicize this, but he has MBADD so he can't write so goodly. That's the reason he keeps his forum posting to an absolute minimum.

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just got off the phone with Genius' grandpa. He's not having the greatest day. Evidently he was pretty much on his deathbed all night because of his low cholesterol levels. He doesn't have medical insurance because he's not well off like most people, so he had to use an old home remedy and eat 29 cheeseburgers. Luckily, that got his cholesterol levels back up to the normal range. It's been a rough couple of hours for him, though. I think getting this saw completely restored would be just what he needs to take his mind off his troubles.

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He also wanted me to let everyone know that, even though he hasn't been having the best day, he still wanted to take back OUR site from the trolls. He said that if the mods don't have the balls to do anything about it then it was up to us to do it.

#GENIUS'GRANPASAYSDALLISBACK

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Genius' grandpa just called me back. Bad news. His cholesterol levels dropped again and his personal physician had to put him on an experimental new drug, Placebo. I haven't heard of that, but his doctor told him it pretty much cures anything.

He also told me that if anyone doesn't like what he says, he doesn't care and will meet them in São Paulo, Brazil to settle it like men.

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
And it's not even new....let me know who needs to be banned, Ross.
Should we start a Go Fund Me to collect money to buy a new MS241? It really is the proper saw for GPa...
I would cower in fear and hope that I didn't get my internet ass kicked.
I'm ready to light the torches and get the pitchforks!
:smiley_1140:

Just say the word Ross!

I went ahead and notified one of the ball-less site moderators. :icon_writing:

#someonegrowaset
We gotta take back OUR site!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

GoBigBlue1984

Bluegrass Fart Knocker...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He also told me that if anyone doesn't like what he says, he doesn't care and will meet them in São Paulo, Brazil to settle it like men.

He may or may not show up, would depend on finding someone to ride down with. Fuel pump just went out on his truck and it's been leaking oil. The transmission acts up as well if you back up, put it in drive and then back up again.

Then there's the whole possibility of getting jumped.

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He may or may not show up, would depend on finding someone to ride down with. Fuel pump just went out on his truck and it's been leaking oil. The transmission acts up as well if you back up, put it in drive and then back up again.

Then there's the whole possibility of getting jumped.

Just talked to him again. He said he doesn't care what anyone thinks and isn't afraid to say that to their face. Unless, of course, they are actually standing next to him. He said in that case he would just like them to know, that no matter what he said, he was just messing around on the internets.