Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
2:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Any news on the saw from this past weekend Steve?

No. It was icing or raining all weekend. Friday is supposed to be near 60 so I'll report back then. Hopefully it runs as it should!

exCanuck

FartKnockerForum System Admin
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you start a 550XP - 562XP thread, I can get Steve @exCanuck to make a section in the tech area for it. Then we can move other AT related threads to that section.
If you are sure that it isn't just a THREAD within Technical, then a SubForum inside of Technical can be added. In fact, it just was added. Let me know if it really only needs to be a THREAD.

Last edited:

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We need a Husky AT section.

Yeah, I'd like to do that. Weimedog will come down here this weekend if the weather is good, and we plan to do a video on AT. That would be a good way to kick off the thread and it would likely answer many of the questions that are commonly asked. We'll log in to the mother ship and do some downloads, firmware updates. Explain difference between fuel setting and master resets. Some of the carb updates. Would be enlightening to anyone who's never seen it done. Shoot down some of the witchcraft superstitions too. ;)

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah, I'd like to do that. Weimedog will come down here this weekend if the weather is good, and we plan to do a video on AT. That would be a good way to kick off the thread and it would likely answer many of the questions that are commonly asked. We'll log in to the mother ship and do some downloads, firmware updates. Explain difference between fuel setting and master resets. Some of the carb updates. Would be enlightening to anyone who's never seen it done. Shoot down some of the witchcraft superstitions too. ;)

I started a couple of threads in the new section. One for the 550, and another one for the 562.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looking forward to the video Bob.

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
9:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
thats cool Bob.
I'm already looking forward to see your video.

Farmchuck

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Getting together Saturday or Sunday?:)

Farmchuck

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes. It cuts very fast. Sometimes I lean on it a little too hard and forget that it is only 50cc!
Glad you enjoyed it. I haven't gotten out with mine since it was bogging a few weeks ago in the cold weather ( screwed my stupid back up:() but I'm anxious to see if the bog is gone now that it's warmer here. How many tanks you think you've run through it?:)