OPE Sponsor
GoldMember
Local time
7:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, now that's a negative attitude.

Let's try and have a little fun with this.

Let's see who can guess how many months after the European launch before we see the saw here in the US. (@Onan18 Not you cause you already know)

No Spoilers Allowed.

Simondo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Not that bad thankfully!
That just leaves the middle distance i guess....12 months ish. Your north USA are you not Bob ? your in line for the first ones ?
Edit and PS: i bet others have put 12 months up while iv been typing so 10-12 months ish:D

Simondo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
That depends on how quick Simon and Tor can buy 'em up and get 'em shipped to the US! :cool:
That brings a little something into the mix ...I wonder if they will have the same number difference as do the ..USA 562.. and ..Ero 560 ? Plus there could be some EPA stuff on the USA saws compared to the EURO ones . Questions questions :rolleyes:

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
1:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Edited the first one and buggered it up but..................to get back on track here. Simon and @Tor R will get a chance to see it before we do.

Europe will see the saw first, then North America will follow sometime later. "Sometime later" being very much the key part of that sentence and one that will have some folks a little disappointed when dates are announced. My reaction was AYFKM?
Well, it's not a bomb that Husky send the 572 out in Europe first, they never get it right anyway :D
I thought to buy an 562xpg this autumn, but with this news I will skip it and go for the 572xpg instead ;)

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
6:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Must be around eight then. When I think about it for a minute, it makes perfect sense what Husqvarna is doing. When the 562 was introduced it was an unknown and took a bit to take off, win over America, the rest will follow. Now that being the popular saw it has since come to be it makes sense to start with the smaller market share first to let production catch up before another launch into another market. Just like they are doing with the new narrow kerf chain being produced. Evidently saws are easier to make than chains.