Husqvarna 572XP?

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
1:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Must be around eight then. When I think about it for a minute, it makes perfect sense what Husqvarna is doing. When the 562 was introduced it was an unknown and took a bit to take off, win over America, the rest will follow. Now that being the popular saw it has since come to be it makes sense to start with the smaller market share first to let production catch up before another launch into another market. Just like they are doing with the new narrow kerf chain being produced. Evidently saws are easier to make than chains.
was just 2 year since we got the chance to buy 562, think it was the same in Sweeden.
Not so sure if we will get the 572 early, well, we can hope ;)

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
7:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, now that's a negative attitude.

Let's try and have a little fun with this.

Let's see who can guess how many months after the European launch before we see the saw here in the US. (@Onan18 Not you cause you already know)

7?

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Spike60 12 months?
lets see we started at 4(too soon) and capped at 18 (thankfully not). I said 8 and it was warm, 6 was colder.... Im guessing 12 hoping for 10.

CapitaineHaddoc

I don't eat frogs
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That brings a little something into the mix ...I wonder if they will have the same number difference as do the ..USA 562.. and ..Ero 560 ? Plus there could be some EPA stuff on the USA saws compared to the EURO ones . Questions questions :rolleyes:

That's a possibility, yes. The 572XP (if this is the real name) will probably be a high top saw with a big HD filter. Usually we don't get Huskys with high tops in Europe.

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Spike60 12 months?
lets see we started at 4(too soon) and capped at 18 (thankfully not). I said 8 and it was warm, 6 was colder.... Im guessing 12 hoping for 10.

We have a winner!

12 it is, and for picking the corect number Stump is going to send you one of those mini macs with "572XP" written on it with a magic marker and a coat of silver paint on the clutch cover.

A year seems like a long spread here in the internet age where we can see what's going on in other places in the world. But it's kind of typical of how things have always been done. Years ago you might hear some whispers but you wouldn't know about a new saw until you saw one sitting on a dealer's shelf.

On the bright side.........if there's any service bulletins or updates, it's somebody elses turn to sort them out. :)

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
6:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A full more year to wait for you guys! That sucks.

But I bet a few of you will have some of 'em sended from Europe (actually, i'm really thinking about buying and sending one to have it ported!).
Well everyone will just have to go to said porter and help break it in lol

Last edited:

Simondo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Just a point....Countdown...begins today June 7th ..not the launch starts today . Thats what the info page says , so we still dont really know..Squat. There just getting it talked about ...like here !!:D

CapitaineHaddoc

I don't eat frogs
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This launch would be a good occasion to also announce the new techlite bars to counter the Stihl "20 ES Light provided with the 462. Any information Bob?

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
6:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just a point....Countdown...begins today June 7th ..not the launch starts today . Thats what the info page says , so we still dont really know..Squat. There just getting it talked about ...like here !!:D
I feel like we should all be getting a check from there advertising department lol.

RIDE-RED 350r

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Based on this pic in the sneak peek gallery, looks bigger than a 372....

View attachment 73034

Hard to discern that from that pic... I seriously doubt it will be anything other than a 70cc. I'd be curious to know what size class is the biggest seller amongst the pro saws, but I'd bet the 70cc is very near the top of the list. Makes the most sense to roll out a new AT hot-rod 5xx series 70cc IMHO.

Besides, Bob confirmed it's a 70cc. (just re-read the whole thread, LOL!)

Last edited: