High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

How many saw forums do you regularly visit?

cobey

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I check the A hole, (it's a hole right) because of our thread. There are two arrogant
Guys that comment on most threads now.
Neither one has much useful information
Mostly opinion and pomp.
Some good folks there,
But don't like being treated like I'm dumb.., I am dumb but deserve respect

Fishnuts2

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I look at the A site for older stuff, but agree with Cobey's point on the experts that are left there. The Experts that I know personally, hang out here and that's good enough for me. I check FHC and FF and CR daily too.

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
12:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am a regular here and on Forestry Forum. Haven't been on AS for a couple weeks now.

Last edited:

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Six for me
Ebay daily at least 2 solid hours
OPE is pretty much my hang, a lot of the dude I liked best from other places landed here, very chill and interesting
Arboristsite - still a sponsor there but spend a lot less time recently, still good threads in tree care and climbing areas and some chainsaw content but since there isn't the combative element much anymore I don't click in as often - I kinda feel guilty like I am bad person for liking some of the drama and chaos of old, I guess cowboys and other cowboys is less exciting than cowboys and Indians.
Chainsaw repair site is info driven and no nonsense, well indexed and clean. I like it for reading unbiased opinions but have a hard time finding things to post on cause I feel dumber than 96% of the dudes there and the overall tone is more reserved and serious.
Acres site is fun to look at old stuff, organized well but seems clunky and dated.
Sawhawgz is a *s-wordass terrific bunch o mofos, rifraf fo life dawg, but the actual forum interface bludgeons my testes like I flashed a 6 year old and a grandmother in front of a police station.
Plenty of vendor sites, etc. but those five for info gatherin', daily time killin
Dave

Last edited:

racerjohnbf

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Oh and just OPE mostly for me. I do still look up some of Mastermind and tlandrum's old build threads on AS from time to time.

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Could somebody translate? :)
might be marginally less indecipherable now that I fixed a typo

Dave to English translation - The guys on Sawhawgz are my brothers in spirit but the technology behind the forum blows goats, I have to type so slow my brain has gone on to new more ridiculous thoughts before I ever get a sentence in text done.
Also WuTang/Polar Vortex/Defenestration

racerjohnbf

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
might be marginally less indecipherable now that I fixed a typo

Dave to English translation - The guys on Sawhawgz are my brothers in spirit but the technology behind the forum blows goats, I have to type so slow my brain has gone on to new more ridiculous thoughts before I ever get a sentence in text done.
Also WuTang/Polar Vortex/Defenestration
Just re read it, makes more sense now :thumbup:

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
10:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I check the A hole, (it's a hole right) because of our thread. There are two arrogant
Guys that comment on most threads now.

Neither one has much useful information
Mostly opinion and pomp.
Some good folks there,
But don't like being treated like I'm dumb.., I am dumb but deserve respect
Chris PA.jpg internet legend.jpg

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here, FF, Chainsaw Repair, and AS.

I'm actually liking this site a lot and figure I'll spend a good amount of time here. Good people, good friends, and real solid dialog with tons of useful info being shared. In some ways it's taking the best from the other sites and put it all in one place. And the layout of the site is real well thought out. Great job by Randy and the HL folks. But what I like best is that the majority of guys here actually know what they are talking about. Simply not possible once a site becomes too popular, and I'd rather have a conversation with a half dozen guys in a pub than 200 guys in a noisy cafeteria.

But all that hostility towards AS, and certain people? Is it really necessary to continue to feed that narrative? Posts like Jon's above, #76, really don't do much for this site IMO. I get what some of you are saying, and agree with much of it. But if it's really all behind you, then just let it go and move on. Just a suggestion. :)

Simondo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
2 every day that I contribute on ..This one and a forum in the UK.
It means when you boys are snooooozing i can interact with the other one :D. The 3rd is the Forestry Forum but I'm not a member. ..enjoy Spikes and Walts threads plus the Vids on saw mods they do.

Last edited:

sefh3

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
AS fell apart when Randy and the others left, I hadn't been a memebr there very often but enjoyed reading about ported saws. Then I googled Mastermind and that led me here.
They fell apart along time before that. There was a major hack that required a reboot of the server or some techy thing and a ton of old valuable information was lost. Pictures of rebuilds, video's of saw builds and ect.

Rains

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I didn't know they had a site crash, that's too bad.