High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

How many saw forums do you regularly visit?

tla100

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
9:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Here and As cause the firewood board. A Polaris site for quads couple times a week, sportsman site for fishin/huntin in Iowa, was daily, now once a week if that, talk about *b-wordin and bickering, bs....but get my gun fix every once in a while. A couple ice fishing sites once a week......

Oh, and CL for saws, skidloaders, trailers, and sell some appliances on....not a forum...been talkin to a guy with Husky 357, but a few hours away....

Last edited:

danimal

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here of course, SawHawgz, and I still go to AS on occasion.

On SawHawgz, I check out the NSP thread, and a few of the saw threads. I have a lot of friends there....good people.

I went to AS a few days ago looking for advice on the Mac flatback carbs. Mark was who I was looking for. I'm blocked from using the PM system, so I started a thread. Within a few minutes, my thread was deleted.

To me that was some pretty childish *B-S........

I have no plans to post anything else there.
sounds like a bunch of panzyass buttmunchers modding there,eh?
only other saw site I been on, aint been there in quite awhile.
You and jon R such edicated genitalmen that I have no need to look elsewhere fer saw
knowledge...

Homemade

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mainly here. I stoped SH because it seamed all the threads went away from a thoughtful discussion and turned into a bashing of each other. A lot more "off the cuff".and there is a dog forum I visit also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
4:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
OPE has become my main harbor.

I tried to keep up on both OPE and AS but I simply don't have the time for this kind of balance act.
Haven't posted on AS in a while.
I logged in the other day, nobody is missing me.

I personally didn't and don't have any issues over at AS, but before I came to OPE I did notice a hostile atmosphere over there.

The few friends I made over at AS are here too, so I'm glad in that regard.
Just a shame for whatever little I may have contributed there, but I did get useful information myself thus I accept it as a fair trade off.

Here I mainly keep an eye on Chainsaw and Chains forum, post myself if time allows.

Made new friends here too, so all is good! :)

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Mainly here. I stoped SH because it seamed all the threads went away from a thoughtful discussion and turned into a bashing of each other. A lot more "off the cuff".and there is a dog forum I visit also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dude,you may not be aware but Dogs should never use Chainsaws!!! FYI Matt....