How Many Saws in Your 3 Saw Plan???

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thankfully I don’t collect them either. I am at 4 now and while there are some that I’d like to have I really don’t need what I have but I can do all I need to with what I have.

I have 6 new ones in boxes that I bought instead of giving the money to Uncle Sam..I guess that's my "collection".

Then the ones I use on the regular..that's good enough for me.

farminkarman

I like the red & black ones
GoldMember
Local time
4:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Am I the only one on this forum that doesn't collect chainsaws ?
Probably one of a few. I’m over the idea of collecting saws. I have a couple that I regularly use…everything else are project saws to fix & sell, or give away.

TreeHunter

OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I also have only 3 (running/operational) saws in my 3 saw plan. All Huskies; a T525, a 450E and an older rebuilt 372XP. Also have a problematic nonrunning 540xp mark I and a nice Stihl150t in need of a clutch cover assy. Soo..... that's 5 saws, in other words 3 saws for yer 3 saw plan.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Probably one of a few. I’m over the idea of collecting saws. I have a couple that I regularly use…everything else are project saws to fix & sell, or give away.
I have collected some saws that I have absolutely no intention of selling. They were gifts from good friends. Aside from those few....I'm not really a saw collector.