High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Has Anyone Here Ever Bought A Saw From Kenny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelo c

Coal Member
Local time
6:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I'm well aware that you feel like Kenny has been treated unfairly here Angelo. But has it ever occured to you that Todd is hesitant to give anyone his address when Kenny is over on AS raving that he's fixing to kill everyone involved?

And.....is there any possible way you could help be understand why.....after 8 years this saw is sitting waiting for an OEM top end? There are no aftermarket 024 top ends made that I'm aware of anyhow. Plus......what happened to the top end that was on the saw?

"But has it ever occured to you that Todd is hesitant to give anyone his address when Kenny is over on AS raving that he's fixing to kill everyone involved?"

Your timing is wrong...my contact with Todd was at least a month prior to KennyMaggeddon and his posts on AS.

Im not here to justify what Kenny has done, said or intended. Remember I have ZERO DOGS in this fight and even less to show for my efforts.

I have no answers as to what. why or when regarding anything Kenny does. I am just here to let you know what Ive been told straight from the horses mouth. You can decide what to make of it.

angelo c

Coal Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Precisely !!!

I’m not holding my breath, but Kenny should send the saw to either @71dart or to the guy that donated the replacement saw. I’m happy to have it sent to me, then send it out to whomever rightfully should have it, keeping all info on addys confidential. It’s not right that it remains “abandoned”, and I’m trying to get that part straightened out.

Mayhaps I’ll just invite Kenny to send it to me, and if it shows up, we can decide what to do next ??
Kev,
That was my intent exactly. Kenny did himself little to no good when he did not take my offer.
Your next beer is on me.

angelo c

Coal Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
i love it, youll post here trying to take the moral highground defending ken, "two sides to every story", while recently posting a "joke" in another thread about murdering immigrants. good times
so you take jokes seriously ?
well done...that's why its called a "joke thread" ha ha

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
5:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
"But has it ever occured to you that Todd is hesitant to give anyone his address when Kenny is over on AS raving that he's fixing to kill everyone involved?"

Your timing is wrong...my contact with Todd was at least a month prior to KennyMaggeddon and his posts on AS.

Im not here to justify what Kenny has done, said or intended. Remember I have ZERO DOGS in this fight and even less to show for my efforts.

I have no answers as to what. why or when regarding anything Kenny does. I am just here to let you know what Ive been told straight from the horses mouth. You can decide what to make of it.

Now I'm really confused.

So a month before all this began, before anyone knew that Kenny had Todd's saw, you contacted Todd to try to arrange getting this saw shipped back to him?

Also. Delete that damn "joke" you posted.

angelo c

Coal Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Now I'm really confused.

So a month before all this began, before anyone knew that Kenny had Todd's saw, you contacted Todd to try to arrange getting this saw shipped back to him?

Also. Delete that damn "joke" you posted.
delete my whole account please. Im done with this place.

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
delete my whole account please. Im done with this place.
happy now that you've run someone else off ?
Makes you feel good doesn't it
dont blame randy, please explain your rationale for believing that its appropriate to "joke" about murdering people (illegal immigrants are still actually people btw).

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
5:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
dont blame randy, please explain your rationale for believing that its appropriate to "joke" about murdering people (illegal immigrants are still actually people btw).

I would like to hear about how he contacted Todd to arrange getting his saw back to him a month before anyone knew about Kenny having it.

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Monday will get you some peace, quiet, and we'll placed foredom time Boss. You have been cool as a cuke. A man of patience!! I did spell that right correct?? LOl!!

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Went back about five pages in the joke thread, didn’t see no killing joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.