Has anyone bought a Joncutter saw from hudzl

I Know Something

Super OPE Member
Local time
8:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They did at one time passed the EPA regulations. Just not now. They are based on a non patented platform. Which is legal.

Plus the 25:1 is the showing if its European market of where it came from. Wuth its different oil standards they either have or had at the time.

thesawincanada

For the love of saws
Local time
9:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
The joncutter saws wont pass any emissions test but they have chain brakes so they're as safe as any saw.
They spec 25-1 premix, don't have cats or spark arresters in the mufflers and have easy to adjust carbs, all the things the epa hates lol.
I think my neighbor's is going to buy one after running mine, its hard to find a saw that's 200 bucks Canadian that's better than the 5800.
They say 25.1 in their spec book because the oils they use just regular engine oil not 2 stroke oils in China. We have much more modern oils. 32.1 guys I know have even run 50.1 once saw was broken in with no problems

NSEric

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
10:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I ran 40-1 in mine too, it was fine.
I run 32-1 because that's what the dirt bike gets and I only mix one jug of gas up at a time.
I also use cheap lucas semi syn oil, I know its not the best oil going but it works totally fine in the bike and saws.