hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
5:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think she's more like 8 & 2/3. Or maybe 8 & 4/3

If it’s the one I met, it won’t Phase her one bit: she’s got all her stuff in 1 sock & is conquering her world.

Kind of a pretty/ladylike version of Rodidney, if that’s possible.

8 & 2/3rds it is. [emoji1474]

Sent from my iPhone using Jon1212 Pro

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If it’s the one I met, it won’t Phase her one bit: she’s got all her stuff in 1 sock & is conquering her world.

Kind of a pretty/ladylike version of Rodidney, if that’s possible.

8 & 2/3rds it is. [emoji1474]

Sent from my iPhone using Jon1212 Pro
Yep that's her. Mini Rodney

blacksmith

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I believe that I can find something to donate to the raffle. I tried to donate to the gofund me page but it's not working for me, not sure why. I am sure somebody can help me out I am probably doing something wrong! Hahaha.

jk14

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry to hear this. Stay positive that's the best thing you can do. Count me in on this I have a thing or two for the raffle as well as some cash for the paypal.

Best wishes
Jeff

My brother went through a similar situation a couple years ago. His fingers lost a battle with a snowblower, while clearing the chute. Took part of one finger and completely shattered another. After a number of surgeries and months off from work he's adapted very well, especially considering he works with his hands daily as an auto body tech.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry to hear this. Stay positive that's the best thing you can do. Count me in on this I have a thing or two for the raffle as well as some cash for the paypal.

Best wishes
Jeff

My brother went through a similar situation a couple years ago. His fingers lost a battle with a snowblower, while clearing the chute. Took part of one finger and completely shattered another. After a number of surgeries and months off from work he's adapted very well, especially considering he works with his hands daily as an auto body tech.
I addded you

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
4:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Folks, some of you may be aware that a great friend of ours here on the forums (and over on FHC) has a daughter who was involved in a logsplitter accident last weekend at a firewood GTG. She ended uplosing part of two of her fingers on her dominant hand.

She is in-between jobs right now and we would like to help he family raise some money to defraysome medical costs. Any help youcan give us would be greatly appreciated! Her name is Shemane, she's a sweet girl and one tough cookie, and her dad Rodney (aka Leadfarmer) I consider a brother. Let's see what we can do to help the family out!

Here is a link to the gofundme page we started up for her.....please, if you can, share this link on your Facebook pages and with your friends!

https://www.gofundme.com/witmer-family-fund?teamInvite=nj40US0Br6EvSXGrOnEXCINqgzHR0WpllfQNgbNkhSHHkjTBgPQbiJfnTtnR5Dxf

resized952018102895142657958638-1-jpg.184920

I hope I am not out of line for asking... But, how exactly did it happen? I split quite a bit with my kids and use every opportunity to learn and teach them how to be safe.

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm gonna go crawl my old ass into a sweat lodge.

@leadfarmer you're in charge till I get back. Keep em straight.
Boss this is so crazy it goes way over me pay grade.
Surgery was a success according to doc . Abit more lady like if you can imagine that
It looked like square piece of butter before this.still very positive she is. I read the other thread an just broke down again for the kindness you all are showing our family. I'm proud to be part of this goofy family as well.

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I hope I am not out of line for asking... But, how exactly did it happen? I split quite a bit with my kids and use every opportunity to learn and teach them how to be safe.
Her and her boy friend were on that splitter an I have no idea what took her attention away. She is not a careless person ever . I cant change what happened so I have not ask either of them. He is torn about it also
I'm sure if they ever split again they will be much more careful .
P.s your not out a line for asking.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
2:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Boss this is so crazy it goes way over me pay grade.
Surgery was a success according to doc . Abit more lady like if you can imagine that
It looked like square piece of butter before this.still very positive she is. I read the other thread an just broke down again for the kindness you all are showing our family. I'm proud to be part of this goofy family as well.
Glad to hear things are going good for her Rodney. I'm going to dig out a saw to add to the raffle buddy.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Her and her boy friend were on that splitter an I have no idea what took her attention away. She is not a careless person ever . I cant change what happened so I have not ask either of them. He is torn about it also
I've had and my friend's have had a few
Close calls
With splitters
Can happen at any time to anybody.
Glad they are fixing her up

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
11:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Was re-attachment not possible?
I guess not if the digits got squished. :(
Just curious, modern medicine can do crazy things nowadays.

Sincerest get well wishes to her! :)

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Very good chance that a raffle will be created to bolster this effort. Typically, one chance for each $10.00 donated with a drawing at the conclusion. So, use a contact or screen name in the comment section should you need to be notified in the future. DW
Add screen name or contact in comments section of Go Fund Me to keep things straight in EPIC raffle!

One chance for each ten dollars contributed. Very important to keep the ball rolling on drawing date. (somewhere around New Year)