Fundraiser for leadfarmers daughter

Cwn877

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Folks, some of you may be aware that a great friend of ours here on the forums (and over on FHC) has a daughter who was involved in a logsplitter accident last weekend at a firewood GTG. She ended uplosing part of two of her fingers on her dominant hand.

She is in-between jobs right now and we would like to help he family raise some money to defraysome medical costs. Any help youcan give us would be greatly appreciated! Her name is Shemane, she's a sweet girl and one tough cookie, and her dad Rodney (aka Leadfarmer) I consider a brother. Let's see what we can do to help the family out!

Here is a link to the gofundme page we started up for her.....please, if you can, share this link on your Facebook pages and with your friends!

https://www.gofundme.com/witmer-family-fund?teamInvite=nj40US0Br6EvSXGrOnEXCINqgzHR0WpllfQNgbNkhSHHkjTBgPQbiJfnTtnR5Dxf

resized952018102895142657958638-1-jpg.184920

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
12:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Very good chance that a raffle will be created to bolster this effort. Typically, one chance for each $10.00 donated with a drawing at the conclusion. So, use a contact or screen name in the comment section should you need to be notified in the future. DW

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
11:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have zero extra cash right now (I'm laid off until mid march), but I will come up with something good for you guys to raffle off.

Steven

We're working on laying out a few details.......but we're gonna be kicking something off soon.

Thank You !!!!

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This hit pretty close to home for Ol Randy.

I sawed my left thumb off several years ago with a circular saw. At the time I was framing houses, and had a bunch of guys working for me. Of course I went back to work within a couple of days because I had to keep things rolling.......but I was useless as tits on a boar hog for weeks. The pain was terrible too.