Fundraiser for leadfarmers daughter

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
7:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wow....is all I can say right now. You scew balls got me cryin an laughin at the same time. I would never imagined when I first got on the as site, that years later you all would be folks i consider friends. Met a bunch of you guys in person which has been a honor. I'm sure by the kind deeds those I haven't met are in the same category. I know if I told you guys I love you I'd be gay, ghey , gahay or some other weird crap but that's ok cause I love you goofy bastages......so have at beeches.

P.s. dont tell the daygum sasquatch I said that.

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wow....is all I can say right now. You scew balls got me cryin an laughin at the same time. I would never imagined when I first got on the as site, that years later you all would be folks i consider friends. Met a bunch of you guys in person which has been a honor. I'm sure by the kind deeds those I haven't met are in the same category. I know if I told you guys I love you I'd be gay, ghey , gahay or some other weird crap but that's ok cause I love you goofy bastages......so have at beeches.

Shemane is one tough cookie Rodney! Everyone wants this to turn out OK. We'll do our stuff, you do yours. I'm sure everybody would like updates as you can provide them. DW

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Shemane is one tough cookie Rodney! Everyone wants this to turn out OK. We'll do our stuff, you do yours. I'm sure everybody would like updates as you can provide them. DW
She is going for surgery tomorrow to make it look better. She is stihl being positive about all this which is really good. I read these posts to her an she just cant believe that strangers to her feel this way. She is kinda uncomfortable about being front and center and that this is all about helping her out. I said to her what would you do if you saw you could help someone , her reply was the same as what you guys are doing. So she along with her dad are getting a good lesson on humility. I'll keep you all posted on the out come tomorrow.
Thanks Friends

Time's Standing Stihl

Below me...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Easy now, I'm here bish

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
She is going for surgery tomorrow to make it look better. She is stihl being positive about all this which is really good. I read these posts to her an she just cant believe that strangers to her feel this way. She is kinda uncomfortable about being front and center and that this is all about helping her out. I said to her what would you do if you saw you could help someone , her reply was the same as what you guys are doing. So she along with her dad are getting a good lesson on humility. I'll keep you all posted on the out come tomorrow.
Thanks Friends

Will she be counting digits like 9 & 1/3rd now?

My girl cousin crashed a quad & lost a few digits in the process & now she’s a fractionally challenger too.

Sent from my iPhone using Jon1212 Pro

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Will she be counting digits like 9 & 1/3rd now?

My girl cousin crashed a quad & lost a few digits in the process & now she’s a fractionally challenger too.

Sent from my iPhone using Jon1212 Pro
I think she's more like 8 & 2/3. Or maybe 8 & 4/3, as it got parts of 2 of her fingers

Last edited: