Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
3:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Your name came up..... We were wondering what kind of carrot we need to dangle to get your chimp azz up here? We decided to offer pie...ala mode...next, and see if that works...

I've painted myself into a corner. I can't get away often.

Redfin

Meh...
Local time
4:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I thought it was funny. Aj came over to my truck to introduce himself. We were yapping a bit while I put oil in one.

I picked it up and tugged on it acouple times and Aj politely pointed out the 1/2 tank of bar on my leg, boot and ground. I really do like flippies:D

showrguy

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I thought it was funny. Aj came over to my truck to introduce himself. We were yapping a bit while I put oil in one.

I picked it up and tugged on it acouple times and Aj politely pointed out the 1/2 tank of bar on my leg, boot and ground. I really do like flippies:D
Wife did the same thing to me a few years ago, distracted me while topping off fuel and oil..
I got back to my cutting spot and thought to myself. 'did you just top off the fuel with bar oil ??, yep, sure did...

Wagnerwerks

I have yet to "suffer" from CAD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
My pap used to do that once an outing. :)
Wife did the same thing to me a few years ago, distracted me while topping off fuel and oil..
I got back to my cutting spot and thought to myself. 'did you just top off the fuel with bar oil ??, yep, sure did...

Wagnerwerks

I have yet to "suffer" from CAD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Forgot to reply to this.... the Amish around me build flower boxes out of pallet scraps and another guy near here middle mans then....

[/QUOTE]Did anyone else pass this on the way up and think it was firewood??
View attachment 38338[/QUOTE]

Last edited: