High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

PAST Central PA GTG

Wagnerwerks

I have yet to "suffer" from CAD
Local time
8:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
So I'm thinking Saturday October 22 for a little shindig here in our picnic woods. I know there was already one closer to Pittsburgh but for a few Easterners it was a bit of a hike. We love to picnic and are fairly well set up for it. I live right outside Thompsontown PA, right in between Harrisburg and state college on rt 322.

I figure on doing a rack of chicken legs and thighs and we'll see what else seems to be needed after a loose headcount comes in. Maybe I'll do a huge pot of beans and mac and cheese or something and everyone can bring what they want. I'll have a cooler of water to drink. Bring other beverages if you like.

We should have plenty of smaller logs and it looks like we'll have a nice big chunk of poplar too. I'll have either a skid loader with a grapple bucket or at least my old Ferguson 35 with a bucket to move stuff around.

Housekeeping items... please read.

I want this to be family friendly and we do have a family rule of no alcohol in the woods. Please make sure if you plan to attend you can abide by that. Some will think this is dumb, but I don't really care

If you're planning to attend, Let me know how many and if you're bringing anything. I'll start a list.

Attending - bringing

Me and Ben - BBQ chicken
Redfin - pasta salad
Wolverine +1
Duane, at least he better be...
Leadfarmer +1. - big log.
38f20
Glock37 - ribs.
Czar800 (maybe)
Psuiewalsh +?
Rudedog
Showrguy
Abarrick
TimRD
Cwn877
scottyoverkill
T4driller - dessert/snack

Address is :

125 Providence ln
Thompsontown PA 17094

Last edited:

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Count Andrew and I in. We're more than willing to bring food or whatever is needed.
I'll also bring my last cant. It's about 8-9' long, maybe 6-8"square pine. I'll also bring you a little jag of apple for your future smokin' needs.

Wagnerwerks

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I think everyone will have a good time, but really..... it's the chicken that will bring you back. Lol.

Last edited:

Wagnerwerks

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I started scrounging out logs last night.

Spread the word to guys you want to see here so we can start plan stuff with numbers in mind.

All are welcome.... we'll even allow New Yorkers with preapproval.

czar800

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was just down that way for Ag progress days!
I'm really hoping that it works out for me to come!

Wagnerwerks

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Just let me know.