PAST Central PA GTG

Redfin

Meh...
Local time
7:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Haha, I raffed out roud when I saw Ben fire it up, put it in reverse then hopped out to pull the lever into forward. You may need a little adjustment on that lever.:D

Wagnerwerks

I have yet to "suffer" from CAD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Haha, I raffed out roud when I saw Ben fire it up, put it in reverse then hopped out to pull the lever into forward. You may need a little adjustment on that lever.:D
Ha. Yeah, the cables are too short. New ones from Vegas carts are on a peg in the garage. ;)

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You had some high quality stuff, thanks for letting us take a few for test drives. It was great to be able to finally put a face to a screen name!
Really Nice Stuff! And.... he does some damn good grinding too! Nice to meet you ABarrick...

Last edited:

Wagnerwerks

I have yet to "suffer" from CAD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Scott's Ra makes me want to build another one now after I finish the 650. Lol. Loved that and never even ran it!

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

The last saw in this video is For Sale. Watch Kris PRY on this thing and it just EATS. If you need a damn good 661 shoot John @Redfin a PM.

That's all I have this time. I was not as trigger happy with the camera this time. I was having good chats, good eats and enjoying some really sweet sounding/smelling saws! Thanks to all that left me run their toys. I loved it!

Last edited: