High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

PAST Central PA GTG

Wagnerwerks

I have yet to "suffer" from CAD
Local time
11:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score

The last saw in this video is For Sale. Watch Kris PRY on this thing and it just EATS. If you need a damn good 661 shoot John @Redfin a PM.

That's all I have this time. I was not as trigger happy with the camera this time. I was having good chats, good eats and enjoying some really sweet sounding/smelling saws! Thanks to all that left me run their toys. I loved it!
That was a seriously snotty saw. Not being a stihl guy, I tried not to like it, but when you can pull that hard and it never boggs..... I was wearing a pretty big smile. Lol.

ABarrick

TacomaTRD98 on AS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That was a seriously snotty saw. Not being a stihl guy, I tried not to like it, but when you can pull that hard and it never boggs..... I was wearing a pretty big smile. Lol.
I'll second the snotty part, I wasn't trying not to like it. (I am a Stihl guy at heart). That saw rips, it doesn't have any quit in it. Kuddos to John.

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

The last saw in this video is For Sale. Watch Kris PRY on this thing and it just EATS. If you need a damn good 661 shoot John @Redfin a PM.

That's all I have this time. I was not as trigger happy with the camera this time. I was having good chats, good eats and enjoying some really sweet sounding/smelling saws! Thanks to all that left me run their toys. I loved it!
I believe I saw a smile Startin on Cris's face