High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

PAST Central PA gtg 2.0

Wagnerwerks

I have yet to "suffer" from CAD
Local time
2:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I will be in the woods pretty early. I'll be making trips to and from my house but the chicken will be getting started around 8:30. Theres plenty to do if you guys don't mind pitching in because I am as usual very behind. I just finished up coaching my son's soccer season so today was my second evening of daylight to actually work on it for a long while. Sorry about that. Duane and chuck helped me out before today.... Preciate that. To all who have helped me keep my head above water to this point thank you. :) I'll throw my cell phone number in here on the next post so it's on its own. I forgot to make signs along with probably hundreds of other things.

Wagnerwerks

I have yet to "suffer" from CAD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Call anytime after 7. Before that I'll kill ya.

717-402-one thousand one.

Just so you guys know...

when you get to the address...

125 Providence Ln, thompsontown, pa 17094....

you just go straight to the top of the hill up the big driveway. You'll be turning right or left at the bottom at an old Barn Foundation and across the street from my driveway is a red brick house a white Wagon Shed and a white shop with half a Chevy truck. Yes the truck is still there much to my wife's Delight.

Last edited:

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

you just go straight to the top of the hill up the big driveway. You'll be turning right or left at the bottom at an old Barn Foundation and across the street from my driveway is a red brick house a white Wagon Shed and a white shop with half a Chevy truck. Yes the truck is still there much to my wife's Delight.
@Wagnerwerks look ok?
You'll be driving up a dirt/stone lane to get to where the gathering is.
upload_2017-10-20_22-42-37.jpeg

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
About an hour ago Sarah went to bed. When I kissed her goodnight she said have fun tomorrow and say hi to my friends. She then said remember my three things....? Now Rodney, John and I believe Scotty heard her say this at the spring gtg. I say what? Run lots of saws, eat good food and beat Dave![emoji23] Lol! When I got home from work this morning there were two packages wrapped and on the kitchen table. Sarah texted me and said dont open them. When her and my wife got home this afternoon she said you can open them now. Here's what my girls got me for my bday!
b203456a6fc77f8050cce44cd1d632f0.jpg

Last edited:

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
About an hour ago Sarah went to bed. When I kissed her goodnight she said have fun tomorrow and say hi to my friends. She then said remember my three things....? Now Rodney, John and I believe Scotty heard her say this at the spring gtg. I say what? Run lots of saws, eat good food and beat Dave![emoji23] Lol! When I got home from work this morning there were two packages wrapped and on the kitchen table. Sarah texted me and said d ont open them. When her and my wife got home this afternoon she said you can open them now. Here's what my girls got me for my bday!
b203456a6fc77f8050cce44cd1d632f0.jpg
Yea, I might need a hat like that! You are blessed...

semi-chissel

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Call anytime after 7. Before that I'll kill ya.

717-402-one thousand one.

Just so you guys know...

when you get to the address...

Okay, is the dirt road car "friendly" or at least car compatible? My 19 year old jeep has decided to have an issue, I will have to drive either my car or my daughter's car.

Thanks guys.

farmer steve

outstanding in my field, 5150
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Now I'm wondering if I packed enough saws??[emoji4]
same here. it's only 4 am so maybe i have time to go get 1 or 2 cleaned up and ready to get dirty. see you in a bit Kris. i have a couple of signs to put up on the way in from 322. should be there 8 ish.

Attachments

• 2014-04-3013.11.45.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 11