High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Build Off Competition

295 tramp

Hillbilly Saws
Local time
8:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
How about a chainsaw build off like the biker build off.
You could have a stock build class, porters class, custom class.
Let what ever class build for a month then have everybody vote on the winner. :number_one:
Everybody likes a reality show why not a Chainsaw Build Off.
Who knows it could be the next big hit on TV.
And all the advertising and social media for our Host .
Hey if the Tuttles and Honey Bo Bo can do it we have a good chance to succeed.:roto2nuse:

Canadian farm boy

“Normal” people scare me.
GoldMember
Local time
9:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is a very interesting idea. Maybe pick a particular model like maybe a 372 or ms460, something lots of people are familiar with. Maybe have a couple categories. Performance, PSP, stock???
Each participant must do some sort of a build thread to show progress and to prove that they are actually building the saw. IDK just thinking out loud here. I'd love to something like this happen. Good idea tramp:thumbsup:

295 tramp

Hillbilly Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I could picture it similar to the biker build off. You build yours and I build mine any saw make or model just like on TV and let the vote tell the story. Here's the catch everything is video and uploaded to YouTube and of coarse always include or sponsor H&L parts supply. That's wear the social media comes in to play.
Some Joe on the other side of the world sees your work and commissions you to build a saw for them. And our sponsor has to hire more people to keep up with his orders.
Man I'm dreaming now.

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
9:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I urge baby steps, this sounds fun but may take a turn that wouldn't be anticipated and could reflect on those involved and sponsoring.
Don't make a giant public spectacle of the first go round, work out the kinks with a smaller more forgiving audience.
PSP FTW
ya know my 440/046 might get custom neon installed right?
Dave

295 tramp

Hillbilly Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Most definitely a approval from the sponsors.
Since their name would be out their for the whole world to see. Sponsors would have to first figure out if this type of marketing is for them. Then collaborate with the builders to get feedback. Make up a set of rules that everybody can agree on. And let the sponsors act as final editing before it hits the net. Let the sponsors upload it to YouTube. Work it in a way that viewers have to sign up and log on to vote, drawing in people from all over the world like now but a hundred times more. Look at Gas Monkey Garage it freaking snowballed big time for those guys

Last edited: