Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
12:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
For anyone who has ever held a GTG it is a big endeavor.
Lots of work and a decent amount of expense.
Porta Potties, Food, Cants, Big Wood and the time to set up ahead of time and clean up after everyone leaves.
Usually someone passes the hat at a GTG for donations for the host.
I was thinking it might be fun to do a raffle giveaway this year at Randy's, as it looks like it will be the biggest GTG of chainsaw maniacs so far :)

Giveaway Raffle PRIZES:
1. Cannon 32" Superbar with a pair of 72CL chains that will be used in the Chinese Buildoff 066
Challenge.
2. Cannon 32" Superbar with a pair of 72CL chains as above.
3. $200.00 gift certificate to my eBay store - plug, plug, plug :)
4. Tree Monkey port job, you arrange it with him and provide the saw and shipping and I pay for the port job, there will be TM saws there for guys to try.
5.Port job (or a pork chop, your choice) courtesy of Huskihl aka Kevin aka Breakfast Fingers. There will be several of his builds at the GTG for guys to test drive as well.
6. Port job for 024/026/034/036/044/046 courtesy of Mofo, let the doc fondle your jug. There should be several examples at the GTG to try out.
7. 346XP courtesy of @EvilRoySlade to be ported by @huskihl

each entry $5 or 5 for $20
In Person At the GTG, you will get tickets for your entrys in the drawing.

YOU DONT HAVE TO BE PRESENT TO WIN
Entrys for guys who wont be attending -

my paypal for entering is ccc@insight.rr.com , after you send paypal in whatever amount you choose (friends and family) THEN send me a new PM and Julie will assign you numbers in the raffle when the tickets arrive from Amazon :)
In that SAME PM please let me know your choices in order of preference and/or leave a phone number where we can call you during the selections)

shipping for all prizes is the responsibility of the winners
All saws sent for porting should be clean, good running saws please.

Reminder for Class 1, 2 and 3 in the China buildoff 066 challenge the prize is $100 for each.
I propose that the cants be set up so that when a guy arrives he can go ahead and make his cut, I will have stop watches on hand and whoever is closest can do the timing. That way there isn't a big logjam trying to get the bars and chains mounted and cuts made.
My wife is considering coming along, so she could post the time for each cut as soon as it happens and might be able to post pics and vids as the GTG happens.

There will also be a Best in Show Trophy and Prize. You can vote for any saw you see there for any reason, if it looks badass, give it a vote, if it runs badass, give it a vote, if its your favorite saw, or a saw you covet or the ugliest saw you have ever seen, give it a vote.
Any saw can be nominated, and will get a little tag with a number on it, then you just write the number of your favorite on a dollar bill and drop it in the jar. vote as many times for as many saws as you like.
The saw with the biggest total at 3:00 Saturday afternoon wins the pot and the custom trophy.

Dave

Last edited:

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
12:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Kev, I think you missed my point. I only need to list 3 items as I am never lower than third in a raffle..
Ahh I see.

I've won once out of 5 or 6 donations. And I'm pretty good with that, cuz I never win anything lol