High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Any members in Germany, or elsewhere in Europe?

Four Paws

Chrome won't get you home
Local time
2:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Curious if we have any international members from Germany or elsewhere in Europe.

I would like to obtain some OPE not offered in America and could use some help.

Reply here or via PM.

Thanks!

Last edited:

force10powertools

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
9:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Hey Four paws.

I'm in the UK.

What gear are you looking for? I'm more than happy to act as a postal forwarder if you want to buy stuff on eBay etc. I have accounts with several international couriers and regularly post tools worldwide.

Same goes for any other forum members, if there's anything you guys need posting from Europe just shout.

Regards

Matt

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
4:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey Four paws.

I'm in the UK.

What gear are you looking for? I'm more than happy to act as a postal forwarder if you want to buy stuff on eBay etc. I have accounts with several international couriers and regularly post tools worldwide.

Same goes for any other forum members, if there's anything you guys need posting from Europe just shout.

Regards

Matt

Don't need anything but that's right nice of you to offer.

7sleeper

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
10:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Just south, from Austria. If you need anything special from any brand on the market, either I can hook you up with great dealers or get the stuff myself and send it to you.

Manofstihl661

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey Four paws.

I'm in the UK.

Regards

Matt

Does this include some good German beer? :)

Four Paws

Chrome won't get you home
Local time
2:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Just south, from Austria. If you need anything special from any brand on the market, either I can hook you up with great dealers or get the stuff myself and send it to you.

PM sent

force10powertools

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
[quote uid=1210 name="force10powertools" post=394310]Hey Four paws.<br /><br />I'm in the UK. <br /><br />What gear are you looking for? I'm more than happy to act as a postal forwarder if you want to buy stuff on eBay etc. I have accounts with several international couriers and regularly post tools worldwide. <br /><br />Same goes for any other forum members, if there's anything you guys need posting from Europe just shout.<br /><br />Regards<br /><br />Matt<br /><br />Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]<br />Don't need anything but that's right nice of you to offer.

You're welcome man, we're all pullin' in the same direction. Ain't no effort to help each other out. If there's a saw or whatever on British eBay that you want just buy the fegger and stick my address down, generally costs about 60 quid for me to send it to the states.

Iron.and.bark

Eats trees & drinks dinosaur juice
Local time
4:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
The only good german beer is the stuff they export anyway.

Ive been drinkin' this stuff tonight. They may be a hipster brewery but they know what's good. View attachment 69847

Forget the beer.

Mr Jekyll for me.

Absinth-mr-jekyll.jpg

On a serious note, ebay.de does have interesting saws..

CapitaineHaddoc

I don't eat frogs
Local time
10:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Tell me more about that 99cc 064 .
It's nothing special, just my old 064 which was scored a few years ago, and I replaced the jug with a am 066 big bore kit.

It is not amazing strong but it has good torque. I will replace it with a cross performance cylinder from HL supply. Bruce @Gentleman sent me one,thanks to Randy.

jb-chainsaws

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I'm also UK based so could post things for anyone, just drop me a line of what you want and where you want it to go.

As a side note is there anyone in Germany who'd be happy to send things from eBay.de? There's some big juicy old monsters appear on there from time to time

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
3:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's nothing special, just my old 064 which was scored a few years ago, and I replaced the jug with a am 066 big bore kit.

It is not amazing strong but it has good torque. I will replace it with a cross performance cylinder from HL supply. Bruce @Gentleman sent me one,thanks to Randy.

Ah yes I have seen those kits.